Morrissey inspired "Doctor Who" comic cover

From Titan Comics press:

I'm thrilled to share with you a stunning Morrissey inspired cover for Titan's Doctor Who comic - DOCTOR WHO: THE TENTH DOCTOR #2.6.

Cover artist Simon Myers has already found inspiration with Doctor Who cover variants from the likes of Blondie and David Bowie, but this time sets his sights on the much-loved Morrissey from The Smiths.

The cover sees the Tenth Doctor as played by David Tennant in front of the iconic Salford Lads' Club, which The Smiths posed in front of the building for the inside cover of their album The Queen Is Dead.

This special variant cover for DOCTOR WHO: THE TENTH DOCTOR #2.6 is exclusively available from comic store AOD Collectables from February 3, 2016.

To contact the store visit:
https://www.facebook.com/AOD-Collectables-124355280924450/

Below is information about the issue:

DOCTOR WHO: THE TENTH DOCTOR #2.6
Writer: Nick Abadzis
Artist: Elena Casagrande
Publisher: Titan Comics
Page Count: 32pp
Price: $3.99
On Sale Date: February 3, 2016

The Doctor and Gabby are still caught between two factions as modern humanity is born. Neanderthals and Cro Magnons clash, and their actions will shape the direction taken by humankind in the millennia to come! Plus: Cindy discovers an alarming secret back in NYC... and in deep space, Anubis grows impatient!

dr_who_comic.jpg

Lighten up surface, Aztecs not a racist, he's only taking the piss, at least he doesn't wish death on morrissey, also Aztec is quite amusing at times, unlike your BFF benny

Drink up and go get yer fesh supper wi a smokey sausage n battered mars bar, you Irish prick wi a British passport living in Scotland. LAUGH OUT LOUD ! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
Your such a mongral aren't you ? But you make us laugh with your ankle biting so thanks.
I always think of you when I go to the footy match and the crowd sing that song that goes to the tune of the Adams family
" Your Father and your Mother
Your Sister and Brother
Your Auntie and yer Uncle
You've shagged your family "

Happy new year " British passport "

LAUGH OUT LOUD ! ( tootle pip old chap )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Drink up and go get yer fesh supper wi a smokey sausage n battered mars bar, you Irish prick wi a British passport living in Scotland. LAUGH OUT LOUD ! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
Your such a mongral aren't you ? But you make us laugh with your ankle biting so thanks.
I always think of you when I go to the footy match and the crowd sing that song that goes to the tune of the Adams family
" Your Father and your Mother
Your Sister and Brother
Your Auntie and yer Uncle
You've shagged your family "

Happy new year " British passport "

LAUGH OUT LOUD ! ( tootle pip old chap )

yeh I've heard that song being sung as well, it's usually directed at your royal family, they know all about incest, you better watch it with the racist stuff, your BFF surface doesn't like racists but he'll probably make a exception for you, I'm glad to hear I make you laugh, it's a pity you can't do the same for me, UP THE RA !

yeh I've heard that song being sung as well, it's usually directed at your royal family, they know all about incest, you better watch it with the racist stuff, your BFF surface doesn't like racists but he'll probably make a exception for you, I'm glad to hear I make you laugh, it's a pity you can't do the same for me, UP THE RA !
How can one not grasp that our royal family is YOUR royal family aswell. You're British wether you like it or not.

The Irish don't want you mate.. because you are 'british scum'.

Poor Braveheart ! Nae 4ckr wants hem !

I'm so sorry for that laddie
He's just a plastic paddy !
The little jock that thinks he's Irish, not !
He has a British passport,
And a national anthem to retort,
The paddy crank who thinks he's Irish not !
Oh he's always getting upset,
Because he is a British subject,
The paddy crank who thinks he's Irish not !

God save the Queen

Could you please speak the Queens English old chap and explain the last gobbledygook comment ! Something RA bollocks !

Much appreciated and God save the Queen.

Re: Morrissey inspired "Doctor Who" comic cover

Oh it's you again, typical Brit , always sticking your nose in where it's not wanted

- - - Updated - - -

How can one not grasp that our royal family is YOUR royal family aswell. You're British wether you like it or not.

Yeh, the British wether is terrible, just like your spelling

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom