Morrissey interview: On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kippercentral.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Morrissey On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kipper Central
BY REECE COOMBES · 3:29 PM, JUNE 30, 2019

Excerpt:

Speaking exclusively to Kipper Central, rock legend Morrissey gave his thoughts on freedom of speech, Islam, Halal meat and many other controversial and highly-suppressed topics, encouraging his fans not to be afraid of being called ‘racist’ for speaking out.

In a climate of increasing political censorship and de-platforming, it is incredibly risky for any musician to defend freedom of speech, and even more risky to criticise Islam and the media. But in this exclusive interview with Kipper Central, former Smiths frontman Morrissey has done just that. You can read the full, uncensored interview below:

6DE53CC5-06FF-4A1B-B75A-71A4FE1B59A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Migrant boats mean migrant votes" "Do not be afraid of being called racist"

Sweet holy Moses. It's over.
Explain to me what part of the first sentence is wrong? Secondly you've attempted to conflate two separate sentences to represent a single idea. You sir, are a piece of shit.

I think that the rules state that you can't just wash ashore and start voting. You must be a citizen of UK, Ireland, EU, or Commonwealth.

"You can apply for UK citizenship by naturalisation after 5 years of residence, or 3 years of residence if you're married to or in a civil partnership with a UK citizen. You need to meet the following UK citizenship requirements: sufficient knowledge of English language. have passed the Life in the UKtest."

I'm still waiting for someone to prove that this is a real interview and not just someone trying to bring attention to their website. Or is establishing these things not necessary anymore? The questions are written in the same style as the answers and there seems to be no purpose to the interview. Not one word about music or the album he recently released. Just five questions about politics which he has already answered elsewhere, for an obscure blog that nobody has ever heard of, dedicated to a political party that he says he doesn't support. What would be the point?

Moz has lost his f***ing mind, he can't stop himself now. Where are his real friends, why are they letting him do this to himself.

Results
Your time: 00:04:54

You answered 13 of 24 questions correctly, (54.17%)

Weak showing, Dave. You didn't pass. You're out of your depth. Get back to advising Viva how to be a lady where you're undoubtedly more comfortable.

Life in the UK Test 1
Results
Your time: 00:03:48

You answered 21 of 24 questions correctly, (87.5%)

(I got the questions wrong about roast beef, the cenotaph, and St. David's Day.)

Moz has lost his f***ing mind, he can't stop himself now. Where are his real friends, why are they letting him do this to himself.

I'm with you on this Amy 100%
His lp is obviously not selling as well as he wanted. His tour isn't selling as he wanted.
In his home country, which he loves he is now considered a joke.
All the while he sits at home watching glastonbury in a rage of jealousy, seeing Johnny do an amazing performance, watching Stormzy score a major slot and succeed.
Watching the Cure do a fabulous gig, watching Nick Cave come on a do a good turn. The killers did a wonderful show.
All the while he is now a zero, all the while he knows his band aren't up to it.
His fans warned him Jesse was no good, he didnt listen the songs suffered.
His fans warned him he was losing the plot with the bigot act. He didn't listen and now he is likely to lose another record label or at least carry on falling in stature.

Rather than help him his inner circle have sucked him dry.

Jesse and Sam are the two responsible for creating a situation that has seen moz go unchecked and get more and more lost.
James Maker, has always been a leach and continues to let Moz flounder.

I feel sorry for Moz at this point. It's getting to the stage where he seems completely mad.

As is often said his main fan Base now is cult members and helf hating racists.

What exactly is he ‘doing’ to himself except saying what he has been saying for years now?
These are his opinions and he has every right to articulate them, whether you agree with them or not.

What exactly is he ‘doing’ to himself except saying what he has been saying for years now?
These are his opinions and he has every right to articulate them, whether you agree with them or not.

Difference is, with the internet and social feeds his thought/words spread wider faster and that has wrecked his UK career.

Difference is, with the internet and social feeds his thought/words spread wider faster and that has wrecked his UK career.
Please stop that nonsense.
He’s an icon, a legend. 12 consecutive top 10 albums in the UK, his career is and will always be thriving.
Of course some people are going to disagree with him politically, but he has never been one for voicing popular opinions. In the end it is the music that matters.

Weak showing, Dave. You didn't pass. You're out of your depth. Get back to advising Viva how to be a lady where you're undoubtedly more comfortable.

Life in the UK Test 1
Results
Your time: 00:03:48

You answered 21 of 24 questions correctly, (87.5%)

(I got the questions wrong about roast beef, the cenotaph, and St. David's Day.)
Geez I'll put that in my notes so I can refer to it in five years. Oh wait, I forgot, I don't care.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom