Morrissey Central "Morrissey Mourns Morrissey" (April 12, 2020)

3FBE21C9-BF3A-4594-9DF4-894FDAC954AF.gif

Sad news. Pets can be such a comfort.

It's sad news when a pet dies, but does anyone do anything in private anymore like grieving?

Socially cold as ice towards those on the planet who have died. No comment on any of that heartache.
What a terrible entity Morrissey is.

your f***ed if you do and f***ed if you don't.
russel brand-15 minute eulogy about the death of his cat-arsehole.
russel brand-one word tweet about the death of his cat-the public-he couldn't have loved it that much.
if in doubt say nothing.

Socially cold as ice towards those on the planet who have died. No comment on any of that heartache.
What a terrible entity Morrissey is.
Yet you remain.

russel brand-one word tweet about the death of his cat-the public-he couldn't have loved it that much.
if in doubt say nothing.
If you cannot see Middle Class Fake Brand (like all struggling working class kids the fat only child went to drama school lol) means nothing he says you need to wake up baby.

if in doubt say nothing.
Morrissey getting his sick kick that it was called Morrissey.

if in doubt say nothing.
Yes. To be fair to Brand, you have to persue his content to find it. And it’s a weekly thing, I think, filled with his reflections on the past 7 days. The strangest thing is how fast those 16 years have flown; I remember ‘Morrissey’ as a new arrival for Brand.

I think Russell brand is trying to make this out to be more than it is. cats are great, of course, but ultimately a cat is just a cat. i think the reason we mourn them so much is because they're connected with our sense of nostalgia. he keeps mentioning different times in his life in which the cat appeared but it's probably actually those times and the irretrievability of his young self that he's mourning. at least that's the way i felt when my sisters cat died. i mean, i loved my sisters cat but it was the remembrance of him sitting on my gianfranco ferre sweater (the most expensive item i had owned up until that point), kneading on my shoulder in the sweltering apartment i shared with my sister, while i made scrapbooks and ate chocolate, that made me really sad. it wasnt the remembrance of him, it was the remembrance of how it felt to be me at various different times, and for some reason the remembrance of the cat brought that all back.

I think Russell brand is trying to make this out to be more than it is. cats are great, of course, but ultimately a cat is just a cat. i think the reason we mourn them so much is because they're connected with our sense of nostalgia. he keeps mentioning different times in his life in which the cat appeared but it's probably actually those times and the irretrievability of his young self that he's mourning. at least that's the way i felt when my sisters cat died. i mean, i loved my sisters cat but it was the remembrance of him sitting on my gianfranco ferre sweater (the most expensive item i had owned up until that point), kneading on my shoulder in the sweltering apartment i shared with my sister, while i made scrapbooks and ate chocolate, that made me really sad. it wasnt the remembrance of him, it was the remembrance of how it felt to be me at various different times, and for some reason the remembrance of the cat brought that all back.
Didn't he marry two thickos? And shagged many other idiots. Didn't he say to that Burnage moron that he couldn't spend too much time with Morrissey because. ...yawn. So disloyal. I can't repeat it. The former fat flatfoot is a phoney. FACT.

Sorry to hear it. Always hard. You want to save the things you love and its just hard to be helpless. Especially pets. Like children they think you can solve anything and then you let them down

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom