Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
I have the exact same feeling, Girl. Would have been more "real" if he DIDN'T have a Morrissey shirt on, but really said something ABOUT Moz. Maybe he just noticed the love for the man , especially this past week and wanted to seem cool.

I have the exact same feeling, Girl. Would have been more "real" if he DIDN'T have a Morrissey shirt on, but really said something ABOUT Moz. Maybe he just noticed the love for the man , especially this past week and wanted to seem cool.

He posted a pic of himself wearing that shirt when it was first released. It got posted here a while ago

If you're still a Moz fan, do NOT go on Twitter. There is wall to wall abhorrence for the man. He must love all the attention: Viva Hate and all that. I think it's sad that this is going to be his legacy, not his great songs.

I thought it was great. I dig the tie. Moz looked and sounded great. It's not my favorite song, but it has some interesting parts. His awkwardness at the very end was funny.

I agree that the tie was pretty cool. I believe he is a fan for a while now as he posted himself getting a haircut when with the shirt on I think when the shirt was first released. I don’t know how hardcore a fan he is but it’s not a new thing just for the show

Animals are more reliable and kind.

What complete and utter bullshit!

Like many human beings, a good number of entire animal species would tear your f***ing face off, without the slightest provocation - because THAT’S how nature designed them.

Ever seen the remains of a hiker that’s been torn to shreds by a pack of coyotes? The answer is “no, you haven’t” because all that's left are tiny wisps of clothing. Absolute savages.

...and while an ignorant sack of shit might suggest that we humans have no business hiking in wilderness that belongs to animals - an educated bi-pod realizes that we came from the wild as well.

So, kindly f***-off with your namby-pamby, selective empathy and utter ignorance. You lot are so cognitively challenged that you can’t see your own hypocrisy in the reflections of your stainless steel fridges or medicine cabinet mirrors. ...nor the contents of the contents therein.

If you don’t want to be at the top of the food chain, why not pack up a satchel of twigs and berries from your local Whole Foods store and hit the trails!

I thought Milo was somewhat insincere about his interest in Morrissey. I'm sure he is some interest in Morrissey but I had the feeling that the shirt and speaking about Morrissey gave him something to talk about but he didn't have much to say about Morrissey really. I have no idea really but that was my feeling.
Ergo... “He’s not a REAL Morrissey fan, like me.”

What an absolute pile of self-absorbed, judgemental rubbish.

Morrissey fans are assholes.

Morning Starship is a very beautiful song and Morrissey sings it wonderfully. By the way, he looks stunning. Navy blue is his colour.
Navy blue is everyone's colour. Every man should only have one suit and in navy blue.

He posted a pic of himself wearing that shirt when it was first released. It got posted here a while ago
Thanks. I missed that, probably because I didn't know who he was. (I get that he's on a popular show but haven't seen it) I know nothing about him I guess, lol. The interview had a weird feel, to me. I was curious about what others thought the interview.

I thought the guest was that gay guy Milo and not the actor famous for falling in love with his colleague on Gilmore Girls.
Gilmore girls dialogue by the way was written by an american who didn't get the memo that americans can only have de caff or else the result will be Gilmore Girls dialogue.

People on speed don't even come close.

Navy blue is everyone's colour. Every man should only have one suit and in navy blue.
Spoken like someone who’s never worn one.

Men in blue suits with brown shoes, regardless of age, look like they’re clothes were put together by colourblind mother’s.

Of course, in Morrissey’s case, we know this to be absolute truth.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom