Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
Moz should dress more age appropriate, the navy blazer / white shirt is a timeless Sinatra look. Then you have him dressing like some out of touch dad trying to hang with the young kids in his skull & sleeveless tees and bell bottom jeans. I really ain’t a fan of the latter.
I find Morrissey’s take it or leave it attitude towards fashion refreshing and it shows he’s not under the thumb. Sinatra had amazing style too of course. By the way I just googled baggy jeans 2019 and I’m not sure if you (or I) will like the results..

Last edited:
I find Morrissey’s take it or leave it attitude to fashion refreshing and it shows he’s not under the thumb. Sinatra had amazing style too of course. By the way I just googled baggy jeans 2019 and I’m not sure if you (or me) will like the results..

Yeah morrisseys never gonna conform to appropriate age whatever. He’s never gonna dress to fit in so that he can have polite societies approval. It’s weird that people would want him to. Nobody has to like how he looks but the idea that there’s some agreed upon standard and that people should fit into is not very Morrisseyesque

I guess temptation to have work done must be there when in public gaze. Good manners, kindness, self respect and genuineness are what make folk attractive.
And Bruce has got all of that in abundance!

GREAT PERFORMANCE BY MOZ!:rock:
VERY TASTEFUL AND FOCUSED
AND MUSICAL:thumb::thumb:
no peasant outfit for Moz but a beautiful suit:brows:

compare with those.:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: caterwauling videos.

(hows the tour coming along Mr Cometry? No 'further' sell outs?:lbf::lbf::lbf:)

Moz should dress more age appropriate, the navy blazer / white shirt is a timeless Sinatra look. Then you have him dressing like some out of touch dad trying to hang with the young kids in his skull & sleeveless tees and bell bottom jeans. I really ain’t a fan of the latter.
He obviously only wears the t-shirt and mutilates them so he can rip them off easily. His choice of dress does seem to be mainly blazers (and bulletproof vests?). However, I can't defend those trousers. The love only extends so far...

What a hero and I idolise all the serbian heroes, the last true and maybe only europeans of worth. One day we will take it all back in their name and sing their names and kiss their pictures.

Glad I have serbian friends who made sure I will be able to defend myself.

I didn't know that Morrissey had a morrissey-solo account. FINALLY! So... what are your thoughts on other ethnic cleansers, sir?

He also loves Bernie Sanders and George Galloway.
You forgot that.

Yes, which again, shows how absolutely f***ing stupid he is! He claims to despise trump, yet supports For Britain, Farage, Robinson &Waters, etc. He’s literally the Caitlin Upton of the music world. He literally couldn’t be any more clueless about what he’s talking about.

So how many folks here are going to go over to Stereogum and slag them off for a factually correct report? Hmmm?

Oh Peter, do please stop. You have already made yourself look rather foolish. Give it up and move on, if not for our sake, then for the sake of your long-suffering family...it really can't be very pleasant for them.

Do yourself a favour, Love - just go and listen to somebody else.

Great performance and really good quality recording too. Morrissey looked like he was prepping the cable to throttle Fallon in the closing seconds of the video!

So how many folks here are going to go over to Stereogum and slag them off for a factually correct report? Hmmm?

Hardly a factually correct report when the headline calls For Britain a right-wing extremist party - they are not, which Morrissey clearly stated when he initially gave them his support. You are the extremist by supporting the women hating/gay hating Islam - you nazi bastard.

I thought it was great. I dig the tie. Moz looked and sounded great. It's not my favorite song, but it has some interesting parts. His awkwardness at the very end was funny.

I thought Milo was somewhat insincere about his interest in Morrissey. I'm sure he is some interest in Morrissey but I had the feeling that the shirt and speaking about Morrissey gave him something to talk about but he didn't have much to say about Morrissey really. I have no idea really but that was my feeling.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom