Morrissey sells signed other peoples albums - NME, Louder Than War, Consequence of Sound

So he's now signing albums by other artists and sells them at 300 dollars apiece at his concerts.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/morrissey-signed-bunch-artists-albums-hes-selling-2561658

I can't decide who we should be more worried about: Morrissey or the people who actually buy these.

Also:

Weird merch : Morrissey selling classic albums by other people that he has autographed on his merch stall - Louder Than War. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Morrissey is signing other artists’ albums and selling them for $300 at shows - Consequence of Sound. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Oct. 29:

Link from shoplifterromo:

Why Is Morrissey Like This? - SPIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah you bell end I'm Surface posting as Surface and all that matters is the relevant members on this site as well as the site owner know that, they also know where I live and where Skinny lives. So you and Puppetparrot keep spewing the shit about Skinny this Skinny that, behind the scenes we all laughing a what pathetic c***s you are. As I said bore off back to your shitty life you sad anon f***er.

Skinny, your fake usernames are anything BUT relevant, they are the laughingstock of this forum.

Skinny, your delusions of grandeur are showing. Note: nobody can be jealous of a bedsit living twat like you.

Delusions indeed...can you imagine the good ppl of Alderley Edge having these kinds of people living near them? FFS - mega-deluded...surface and his like prob just cruise past on their refurb mountain bikes tongues hanging out hoping for a sniff of someone 'famous' so they can latch onto that for the rest of their days...& then mention something like 'Billy seen at Alderley Edge'...'been looking at a development' ...can't wait to put that on Moz-solo & impress on there...sad f***s indeed - get real f***tards, you're benefits people just kidding yourself.

In another thread he mentions Housewives of Cheshire or some other shit prog...bet watching that helps fulfil the fantasy. The only time he'd be let near Alderley Edge is to clean the gutters or bins out for the likes of Rio Ferd or Dwight Yrk...they really are that low life deluded scum they'd clean any f***ers gutters or bins to get some fame association. Pathetic.

Delusions indeed...can you imagine the good ppl of Alderley Edge having these kinds of people living near them? FFS - mega-deluded...surface and his like prob just cruise past on their refurb mountain bikes tongues hanging out hoping for a sniff of someone 'famous' so they can latch onto that for the rest of their days...& then mention something like 'Billy seen at Alderley Edge'...'been looking at a development' ...can't wait to put that on Moz-solo & impress on there...sad f***s indeed - get real f***tards, you're benefits people just kidding yourself.

In another thread he mentions Housewives of Cheshire or some other shit prog...bet watching that helps fulfil the fantasy. The only time he'd be let near Alderley Edge is to clean the gutters or bins out for the likes of Rio Ferd or Dwight Yrk...they really are that low life deluded scum they'd clean any f***ers gutters or bins to get some fame association. Pathetic.

Skinny fixes his fake usernames with these made up jobs as if they were captains of industry, just when you google they do not exist.
he many have seen Billy and his ilk while clearing out the gutters.

Skinny fixes his fake usernames with these made up jobs as if they were captains of industry, just when you google they do not exist.
he many have seen Billy and his ilk while clearing out the gutters.

Correct PP on both counts...just an idiot fantasist wasting everyone's time

Crikey, you really do have jealousy issues. As I said, the people that matter on this site know where I live, you will never be one of them though sad anon boy. So you and the other loon keep posting away.

Crikey, you really do have jealousy issues. As I said there are a number of members of this site who know where I live, you will never be one of them though sad boy.

I think you have self-esteem issues, but that's OK surface, I'll pretend to be jealous, and you pretend you live with the high-flier set in Alderley Edge...it's obviously a fantasy of yours to live there, & it obviously makes you feel better about yourself so, as false as all this really is, I'm happy to indulge you.

Nurse!!

The Skinny fake aliases/usernames live in a fantasy world where they are industrialists and scientist taking time from important matters to troll a Moz site.

I think you have self-esteem issues, but that's OK surface, I'll pretend to be jealous, and you pretend you live with the high-flier set in Alderley Edge...it's obviously a fantasy of yours to live there, & it obviously makes you feel better about yourself so, as false as all this really is, I'm happy to indulge you.

Nurse!!

Fine by me bell end, I know exactly where I live and life's all good.

Was down there last weekend having a look at the new developments, it looks fantastic.

I'm nothing to do with the new developments, my work down there is in connection to the science labs at Alderley Park.
More mystery for the cult to worry about. :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I'm nothing to do with the new developments, my work down there is in connection to the science labs at Alderley Park.

Cool, the whole place looks really good, apparently they are building a farm shop and gastropub as well.

:lbf:

in connection with the toilets cleaning.:lbf:

There's no mystery at all skinny, you're just a f***in deranged idiot & this is the only place that lets you in.

You're the joke that keeps on giving & the reason I come here.

Alderley Park? Hmm, sounds like the name of the institution that provides you with your monthly medication. You are still taking it, aren't you? Good boy.

So why don’t you stop trolling Morrissey fans by insulting Morrissey on a site dedicated to Morrissey?!

Why don’t you set an example by shutting your mouth and stop trolling
a site dedicated to an artist that you continue to obsessively criticize (your criticisms change nothing).

Instead of being off topic go start a thread on all things Marr, or better yet
you and @Amy @Zoinks, etc go start a Marr-solo.com and cry about how much traffic you don’t get.

So says some entitled twat who thinks that Morrissey is the son of God and whose contribution to this forum is basically trolling in massive, multicoloured size 20 font - a habit you manage to conveniently 'snap out of' when you want to be taken seriously.

Morrissey's current "career" is a car crash of his own making. Everybody on here loved him once, AND Johnny. Not one or the other but both. He f***ed it up completely, he practically pisses on his own fans and you wonder why we turns towards Marr?

So says some entitled twat who thinks that Morrissey is the son of God and whose contribution to this forum is basically trolling in massive, multicoloured size 20 font - a habit you manage to conveniently 'snap out of' when you want to be taken seriously.

Morrissey's current "career" is a car crash of his own making. Everybody on here loved him once, AND Johnny. Not one or the other but both. He f***ed it up completely, he practically pisses on his own fans and you wonder why we turns towards Marr?

He hasn't treated the fans that well over the last decade or so but not in the way you mean - increasingly expensive ticket prices, so-so albums, over-priced merch, over priced singles, badly thought out re-packaged re-issues and way too many compilations are my irkes.....not his political thinking......other than the nonsense of giving The Falklands back to the Argies.

I nominate this for post of the year :thumb:

There's no mystery at all skinny, you're just a f***in deranged idiot & this is the only place that lets you in.

You're the joke that keeps on giving & the reason I come here.

Alderley Park? Hmm, sounds like the name of the institution that provides you with your monthly medication. You are still taking it, aren't you? Good boy.

I genuinely make a point of not engaging with the empty heads in here but your second paragraph is quite concerning.
If I really am the reason you come here, pick up the phone and book yourself an appointment for Monday with your G P.

Anytime Snowflake :thumb:

So says some entitled twat who thinks that Morrissey is the son of God

He ain't. :)

...This heated row about Orderly Edge, its bedsits and celebs who may or may not clean gutters has really made me want to visit, now. ;) :cool:

He ain't. :)

...This heated row about Orderly Edge, its bedsits and celebs who may or may not clean gutters has really made me want to visit, now. ;) :cool:

You should visit, it’s a really nice village with lots of bars and restaurants. A number of the Man Utd footballers live here as well as some musicians from Manchester bands. And of course Morrissey drops in from time to time to buy cakes for his mum!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom