Morrissey sighting 7th Dec 2016

39470_20161207.jpg

Image from There Is A Light That Never Goes Out Facebook group

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely smile when he is with guys but I bet he wouldn't be all smiles if it had been a woman :rolleyes:
That should be Iceland or London , oh wait what would he be doing in Reikjavik ?

Morrissey is very comfortable in the company of women ! :)

moz and kristeen.jpg

Last edited:
kris 22.jpeg

I have seen Moz in person walking down the street in Dublin flanked by two very good looking women and he was smiling away and seemed to be lapping it up

Two women is always better, for stereo effect. That plus the fact that it takes two to match a man anyway.

But he wouldn't be "lapping it up" if he had the undivided attention of Calamity Jane and Jocelyn Wildenstein, would he? So we're back to square one and wondering what's so special about the breakfast buffet for it to have such a good reputation?!

Tina, Nance, feel free to comment anytime.

nice to see you getting into the christmas spirit, benny! :p

I agree with you there Rifke!
His harsh and biting words are allways mildly softened by his strategically placed emojs and thus making them a bit ironic and funny. :thumb:

He doesn't live in wherever Nazi country this is. He has one permanent residence in L.A. and has lived there since 1996. Will you people ever get it? Stop trying to fantasize he lives next to your backward country.

Another thing, he wears those Kickball jackets because he likes the look and the logos, not because he likes or plays Kickball. Nice gigantic Nike logo. He must of got that free at one of the Steve and John "secret" corporate gigs at Nike in America.

He sold his LA home in West Hollywood a few years ago, rumour is he lives in another part of town now.

Well, you're halfway correct Anon coward, He did sell his house in West Hollywood a few years ago and he actually has had a couple more houses in L.A after that. It's not even worth it anymore. You people have got to be the dumbest people in the world. Now I know why Steve hates this site.

Last edited:
Well, your halfway correct Anon coward, He did sell his house in West Hollywood a few years ago and he actually has had a couple more houses in L.A after that. It's not even worth it anymore. You people have got to be the dumbest people in the world. Now I know why Steve hates this site.

Well as I consider myself for now and only for as long as to post this, to be amongst the " you people " I am very eager to inhale your knowledge and wisdom. Prove, my dear friend. I want to see documented info. Let the intern provide it. She seems capable enough as the only trustworthy source.

I reckon you are wrong with your assumption Steve (sic!) hates this site. Maybe Steve does but Steven doesn't.
He is interested in what his disciples think and what preoccupies them as he has to know, like a real good cult leader does.
And he uses the info for artistic measure.

Well, your halfway correct Anon coward, He did sell his house in West Hollywood a few years ago and he actually has had a couple more houses in L.A after that. It's not even worth it anymore. You people have got to be the dumbest people in the world. Now I know why Steve hates this site.
ack, are you getting real?? i say, this is unprecedented! the curtain is coming down, folks! what secrets will be revealed?!

I'm in the mood now :guitar:
An early :gift: for you and Rifke

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

haha, oh that is fabulous! i feel certain that the little drummer boy would be my favourite! if only there were more, but now im just being greedy. thank you, benny! you are ever my favourite british butcher!

I'm in the mood now :guitar:
An early :gift: for you and Rifke

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

That is f***ing hilarious cause oh how Moz loves Christmas!
Well done Benny, I think Moz would laugh his head of!

Hasn't morrissey had many female friends even in the early days like trinity and Anna

so no one else is going to say anything about the shaved or waxed chest?

so no one else is going to say anything about the shaved or waxed chest?

Doesn't he keep having bandages/sticking plasters attached to his chest recently in tour photos? Presumably as part of his 'cancer' (or whatever it is) tests/treatment. So, it's not surprising he'd be pretty smooth up there.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom