Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword - Travis LeBlanc / Counter-Currents.com

Moz1.jpg

Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword

Travis LeBlanc (28 May, 2019).

Excerpt:

"A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the iconic ex-Smiths singer and champion of the white race Morrissey and his drift to the Right and support of Anne-Marie Waters and her party For Britain.

I wrote that article in response to a minor controversy sparked by a picture of Morrissey wearing a For Britain pin backstage at one of his New York concerts. “OK,” I thought “Here’s my excuse to write that fanboyish Morrissey article I’ve always wanted to write but was just waiting for it to become remotely topical.”

On top of this, it’s not often that you find yourself uniquely qualified return a favor to one of your heroes. Morrissey has given me a lot over the years. Now, he finds himself in a racism controversy and under assault by mobs of SJWs, and I just happen to be an elite meme warrior skilled at battling SJWs and justifying racism. I write for a publication that guarantees that my spirited defense would be read by . . . well, someone. My lowly article may not be much against the combined arms of the mainstream media, like Tom Hanks firing his pistol at the encroaching panzer, but I’m older now, and I’m a clever swine, and it’s the least I could do."

https://www.counter-currents.com/2019/05/morrissey-strikes-back/

An opinion & summary piece regarding recent events.

This type of article is shared as it is in the public domain and de facto up for discussion here (especially as this site is cited).
Anything I ever find to post should not be assumed to reflect my own views.
Also, people should feel free to draw anything currently being published ('good' or 'bad') to the attention of a 'discussion forum' - there's a clue in the name.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
A garbage piece of “writing” from an openly admitted white supremacist and nationalist. This is the face of the new Morrissey ‘fan.’ Enjoy!

Counter-Currents does not publish "white supremacists," and Trav LeBlanc is a very talented and often downright hilarious writer.

Speaking for myself: I post a whole spectrum of articles here. Ranging from sycophantic to hateful, reasoned to irrational (including downright bizzare) and 'right' to 'left'.
I don't filter what I find - they all get posted as and when found.
If 20 'awful' articles appear all at once, it isn't because this site is 'suppressing' lots of positive ones. Perhaps consider that is just how things are reflected in the current media climate?
Top tip: the best way to engage with posts you don't like is not to bump them up with comments.
As for super speedy article promotion that meets people's (often unrealistic) expectations - well, in the real world, sites are not run on a 24hr 'instantaneous' basis.
I'm sure David is more than amenable to explain those types of site mechanics if you drop him a message - that said, it's the very small hours in his part of the world and you might have to wait for a reply...
Speaking of unrealistic expectations: I guess it's too much to think well-adjusted adults could discuss (or easily ignore) a range of diverse & provocative topics without descending in to waving fists angrily at computer/phone screens.
Being civil is so out of fashion I guess.
FWD.

Your phrase "well-adjusted adults" is the one that jumps out to me... I have my own mental health / life balance issues, but dear god there are so many souls on here who also appear to need help, or a hug at the very least.

Counter-Currents is white separatist, not white supremacist. It is a crucial distinction. Please respect our chosen self-description if you want me to respect your pronouns.

As for your little tantrum: I seriously doubt you will take your toys and go home. That is simply a bad habit you got into in the nursery, and apparently, nobody loved you enough to flay it out of you.
Do f*** off. Nobody buys your “separatist” vs “supremacist” nonsense, you’re scum no matter what sort of description you try to spin on your “website.” Counter-currents? Lol. You can’t polish a turd, but go ahead and keep pretending!

Appalling racism.

"Appalling" as in the blood retreating from your white cheeks as you clutch the cameo brooch at your neck and call out for the maid to bring your smelling salts. Glad to know that the Victorian age lives on.

A garbage piece of “writing” from an openly admitted white supremacist and nationalist. This is the face of the new Morrissey ‘fan.’ Enjoy!
So low, and as disgusting as some of the old fans on this site, who get equally as personal and hate filled on both sides of the for/against morrissey argument. Truly horrible waste of energy.

Your phrase "well-adjusted adults" is the one that jumps out to me... I have my own mental health / life balance issues, but dear god there are so many souls on here who also appear to need help, or a hug at the very least.
I've inserted the word 'seemingly' to address this :)
Regards,
FWD.

Counter-Currents does not publish "white supremacists," and Trav LeBlanc is a very talented and often downright hilarious writer.

I never said that he “can’t write,” because as writer myself, I know it’s a craft that many people can’t do easily. The issue is with the content, meaning it’s all a bunch of bullshit. Honestly, I can’t even believe that I am trying to debate something like this on here? Your views are not wanted on here, other than by the six or seven other racist parasites that have seem to have taken over this site. What I am trying to say is take your fake-ass, Tom Metzger-wannabe bullshit over to somewhere like Stormfront or something where you will properly fit in with the audience that you deserve.

I never said that he “can’t write,” because as writer myself, I know it’s a craft that many people can’t do easily. The issue is with the content, meaning it’s all a bunch of bullshit. Honestly, I can’t even believe that I am trying to debate something like this on here? Your views are not wanted on here, other than by the six or seven other racist parasites that have seem to have taken over this site. What I am trying to say is take your fake-ass, Tom Metzger-wannabe bullshit over to somewhere like Stormfront or something where you will properly fit in with the audience that you deserve.

You are flattering yourself if you think you are engaged in debate rather than throwing a tantrum and hurling insults to protect yourself from challenging ideas. I have a doctorate in philosophy. I know the difference between intellectual arguments and mental meltdowns.

Funny how apologists for multiculturalism love to create intellectually homogeneous safe spaces around themselves. I totally understand. We nationalists also feel more comfortable among our own kind. But we are not allowed to live according to this preference and will have to take political power away from the multiculties before we can do so.

Do f*** off. Nobody buys your “separatist” vs “supremacist” nonsense, you’re scum no matter what sort of description you try to spin on your “website.” Counter-currents? Lol. You can’t polish a turd, but go ahead and keep pretending!

LOLs -- check
"scare quotes" -- check
profanities -- check
insults -- check

Next you will be repeating my words back to me with multiple exclamation points tacked on, as if that is a refutation.

LOLs -- check
"scare quotes" -- check
profanities -- check
insults -- check

Next you will be repeating my words back to me with multiple exclamation points tacked on, as if that is a refutation.

"Multiculties!!!" LOL, etc.

Good job on the doctorate, though.

You are flattering yourself if you think you are engaged in debate rather than throwing a tantrum and hurling insults to protect yourself from challenging ideas. I have a doctorate in philosophy. I know the difference between intellectual arguments and mental meltdowns.

Funny how apologists for multiculturalism love to create intellectually homogeneous safe spaces around themselves. I totally understand. We nationalists also feel more comfortable among our own kind. But we are not allowed to live according to this preference and will have to take political power away from the multiculties before we can do so.

Just look at the scum we are dealing with here. Of course, this piece of shit will probably deny everything written about him on this Wiki page and narrow it down to "Jew-controlled mass media" or something similar. You may have spent all of that money earning a "doctorate in philosophy," but no amount of money in the world will make you any less of a c***.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Johnson_(white_nationalist)

Seeing that both StyxHexenhammer666 AND Greg Johnson have both appeared on this site in the last few days, I guess posting this video is now entirely on topic.

More information on this valuable member of our society posting in this thread:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/greg-johnson

This guy on a Morrissey site?

“If I were just to design a society from scratch it would work this way: I would, first of all, I’d get rid of any voluntary birth control. Voluntary birth control means that people who are far-sighted and responsible restrict their fertility and people who are impulsive and stupid don’t. That’s dysgenic, in and of itself, on the face of it. So you can’t leave birth control to the individual … If somebody gets arrested for a violent crime, you should offer them a reduced sentence if they get sterilized. I mean, that is totally reasonable behavior.”

“I’m an out-and-out transphobic. I just think transsexualism is a ghastly, insane phenomenon in America today, or in the white world today.”

"If in the next national election, everybody who voted Republican dropped dead in the voting booth, the country would be finished. You can’t have a functioning society consisting of bureaucrats, academics, welfare parasites, Jews, coloreds, feminists, fruit juice drinkers, and assorted busybodies.”

“America would be improved by fewer Blacks, Asians, and Mestizos, not more of them. America would be improved by fewer Muslims, not more of them. And of course this country would be vastly improved by fewer Jews. (I think America would be improved by fewer Christians too, but that's another essay.)…. White America is a mixture of people from all over Europe, slowly being submerged in a rising tide of mud.”

This is just scraping the surface. If the majority of you so-called Morrissey/Smiths fans are not horrified by this, then I just have no idea what more there is to say?

Speaking for myself: I post a whole spectrum of articles here. Ranging from sycophantic to hateful, reasoned to irrational (including downright bizzare) and 'right' to 'left'.
I don't filter what I find - they all get posted as and when found.
If 20 'awful' articles appear all at once, it isn't because this site is 'suppressing' lots of positive ones. Perhaps consider that is just how things are reflected in the current media climate?
Top tip: the best way to engage with posts you don't like is not to bump them up with comments.
As for super speedy article promotion that meets people's (often unrealistic) expectations - well, in the real world, sites are not run on a 24hr 'instantaneous' basis.
I'm sure David is more than amenable to explain those types of site mechanics if you drop him a message - that said, it's the very small hours in his part of the world and you might have to wait for a reply...
Speaking of unrealistic expectations: I guess it's too much to think seemingly well-adjusted adults could discuss (or easily ignore) a range of diverse & provocative topics without descending in to waving fists angrily at computer/phone screens.
Being civil is so out of fashion I guess.
FWD.
There’s no reason to extend civility to messengers of hatred. Your “don’t shoot the messenger” schtick is intellectually bankrupt. An “article” like this and the “discourse” it inspires is without merit. Why assist in giving a platform to absolute racist drivel? Thank god we have you and your sycophantic vigilance to provide the masses with incredible front page content like this.

This is one of the best posts in a long time ---- it clearly displays that most people are WAY TOO SENSITIVE to all of this racial nonsense that we don't even care to interpret or find a positive meaning (if there is one).

We all make choices. We should be confident in 'our stance', and be steadfast about it. Other people, who may have a different viewpoint from you, are completely allowed (in this TERRIBLE day and age) to speak their minds freely. Back in the day (even 15 years ago), you actually had to have a valid opinion and be in the correct arena for it to be heard. Nowadays, anything goes. So, since it's that EASY to speak freely and oftentimes very stupidly, it should be JUST AS EASY for people to dismiss garbage and only accept truth. However, people get awfully consumed w/their own opinions, and are much bolder now than ever before.

This is one of the best posts in a long time ---- it clearly displays that most people are WAY TOO SENSITIVE to all of this racial nonsense that we don't even care to interpret or find a positive meaning (if there is one).

We all make choices. We should be confident in 'our stance', and be steadfast about it. Other people, who may have a different viewpoint from you, are completely allowed (in this TERRIBLE day and age) to speak their minds freely. Back in the day (even 15 years ago), you actually had to have a valid opinion and be in the correct arena for it to be heard. Nowadays, anything goes. So, since it's that EASY to speak freely and oftentimes very stupidly, it should be JUST AS EASY for people to dismiss garbage and only accept truth. However, people get awfully consumed w/their own opinions, and are much bolder now than ever before.

If you want to spread racism and hate, then go to Stormfront, or any of the other white-nationalist websites that cater to this type of vile belief system. This is supposed to be a fan site of a musician, who I am aware has recently attracted more and more of this type of individual as I’d late due to his rather skewed vision of the world.

If you want to spread racism and hate, then go to Stormfront, or any of the other white-nationalist websites that cater to this type of vile belief system. This is supposed to be a fan site of a musician, who I am aware has recently attracted more and more of this type of individual as I’d late due to his rather skewed vision of the world.

It's all about your interpretation, honestly. I pay little attention to the moans and groans regarding Morrissey's political leanings. I just wanted to jump on this reactionary bandwagon for a laugh or two. It's fun, though slightly embarrassing to even be on the playground w/some of these dimwits here.

I too come here for the music, live-performance setlists, to read about the bandmembers, etc. I'm not here for anything as small-time as race. I grew up with non-hateful whites (didn't talk about racism, other colors, etc), then enlisted in the military where I was exposed to countless other races. There was no hate, just teamwork. Now, that was 20 years ago, so maybe things are way more stupid now. Regardless, it's about personal choice. I lock my doors at night, and that has nothing at all to do with race.

View attachment 49963

Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword

Travis LeBlanc (28 May, 2019).

Excerpt:

"A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the iconic ex-Smiths singer and champion of the white race Morrissey and his drift to the Right and support of Anne-Marie Waters and her party For Britain.

I wrote that article in response to a minor controversy sparked by a picture of Morrissey wearing a For Britain pin backstage at one of his New York concerts. “OK,” I thought “Here’s my excuse to write that fanboyish Morrissey article I’ve always wanted to write but was just waiting for it to become remotely topical.”

On top of this, it’s not often that you find yourself uniquely qualified return a favor to one of your heroes. Morrissey has given me a lot over the years. Now, he finds himself in a racism controversy and under assault by mobs of SJWs, and I just happen to be an elite meme warrior skilled at battling SJWs and justifying racism. I write for a publication that guarantees that my spirited defense would be read by . . . well, someone. My lowly article may not be much against the combined arms of the mainstream media, like Tom Hanks firing his pistol at the encroaching panzer, but I’m older now, and I’m a clever swine, and it’s the least I could do."

https://www.counter-currents.com/2019/05/morrissey-strikes-back/

An opinion & summary piece regarding recent events.

This type of article is shared as it is in the public domain and de facto up for discussion here (especially as this site is cited).
Anything I ever find to post should not be assumed to reflect my own views.
Also, people should feel free to draw anything currently being published ('good' or 'bad') to the attention of a 'discussion forum' - there's a clue in the name.

Regards,
FWD.
"Miss Todd(I'm assuming from her cat-ladylike behaviour that she is a spinster"
Does Travis Le Plank know that Morrissey likes cats and is unmarried? This presumably makes him a dreaded spinster as well as in our intrepid reporters eyes a white supremacist. I don't think Morrissey would slow down enroute to his car for the deluded Mr le Skank.
He's of a similar vein to the 5/6 pro/against morrissey posters on So low. Not worth the effort to finish reading his article.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom