Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword - Travis LeBlanc / Counter-Currents.com

Moz1.jpg

Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword

Travis LeBlanc (28 May, 2019).

Excerpt:

"A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the iconic ex-Smiths singer and champion of the white race Morrissey and his drift to the Right and support of Anne-Marie Waters and her party For Britain.

I wrote that article in response to a minor controversy sparked by a picture of Morrissey wearing a For Britain pin backstage at one of his New York concerts. “OK,” I thought “Here’s my excuse to write that fanboyish Morrissey article I’ve always wanted to write but was just waiting for it to become remotely topical.”

On top of this, it’s not often that you find yourself uniquely qualified return a favor to one of your heroes. Morrissey has given me a lot over the years. Now, he finds himself in a racism controversy and under assault by mobs of SJWs, and I just happen to be an elite meme warrior skilled at battling SJWs and justifying racism. I write for a publication that guarantees that my spirited defense would be read by . . . well, someone. My lowly article may not be much against the combined arms of the mainstream media, like Tom Hanks firing his pistol at the encroaching panzer, but I’m older now, and I’m a clever swine, and it’s the least I could do."

https://www.counter-currents.com/2019/05/morrissey-strikes-back/

An opinion & summary piece regarding recent events.

This type of article is shared as it is in the public domain and de facto up for discussion here (especially as this site is cited).
Anything I ever find to post should not be assumed to reflect my own views.
Also, people should feel free to draw anything currently being published ('good' or 'bad') to the attention of a 'discussion forum' - there's a clue in the name.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Does Travis Le Plank know that Morrissey likes cats and is unmarried? This presumably makes him a dreaded spinster as well as in our intrepid reporters eyes a white supremacist.

A spinster is by definition, a woman. The implication is that she is a past child-bearing age and thus undesirable to any man who wishes to start a family. Men, however, can start a family at any age. So Morrissey is not a spinster. He's a bachelor.

A spinster is by definition, a woman. The implication is that she is a past child-bearing age and thus undesirable to any man who wishes to start a family. Men, however, can start a family at any age. So Morrissey is not a spinster. He's a bachelor.

I think you'll find the term is bachelorette, spinster having originated from girls who worked spinning wool in ye olden times.
It's no longer used as most of us have evolved and it's considered derogatory like the n word.
Also with the advent of IV women like men can have children well into later years if they find it desirable to do so.

I feel no obligation to adhere to standards of civility dictated by a system , an establishment, and an elite that has marked me and my people for destruction.
How much did you pay for those twitter followers, big guy? Surely a renegade such as yourself wouldn’t feel the pressure to appear more important than he actually is, right?

More information on this valuable member of our society posting in this thread:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/greg-johnson

This guy on a Morrissey site?

“If I were just to design a society from scratch it would work this way: I would, first of all, I’d get rid of any voluntary birth control. Voluntary birth control means that people who are far-sighted and responsible restrict their fertility and people who are impulsive and stupid don’t. That’s dysgenic, in and of itself, on the face of it. So you can’t leave birth control to the individual … If somebody gets arrested for a violent crime, you should offer them a reduced sentence if they get sterilized. I mean, that is totally reasonable behavior.”

“I’m an out-and-out transphobic. I just think transsexualism is a ghastly, insane phenomenon in America today, or in the white world today.”

"If in the next national election, everybody who voted Republican dropped dead in the voting booth, the country would be finished. You can’t have a functioning society consisting of bureaucrats, academics, welfare parasites, Jews, coloreds, feminists, fruit juice drinkers, and assorted busybodies.”

“America would be improved by fewer Blacks, Asians, and Mestizos, not more of them. America would be improved by fewer Muslims, not more of them. And of course this country would be vastly improved by fewer Jews. (I think America would be improved by fewer Christians too, but that's another essay.)…. White America is a mixture of people from all over Europe, slowly being submerged in a rising tide of mud.”

This is just scraping the surface. If the majority of you so-called Morrissey/Smiths fans are not horrified by this, then I just have no idea what more there is to say?
I am out and out Glen Johnsonaphobic. What kind of sick f*** mind could possibly conceive this way of thinking, never mind believe it. How can you possibly think that you are any better than the Jewish, Islamic, Black, Asian or any other person on this planet. The fact you do, makes ‘you’ the real sub-species on here. I cannot emphasise how sickened I am by you and your philosophy. You are indeed the scum that we need to eradicate, and humankind will be all the better for it.

I am out and out Glen Johnsonaphobic. What kind of sick f*** mind could possibly conceive this way of thinking, never mind believe it. How can you possibly think that you are any better than the Jewish, Islamic, Black, Asian or any other person on this planet. The fact you do, makes ‘you’ the real sub-species on here. I cannot emphasise how sickened I am by you and your philosophy. You are indeed the scum that we need to eradicate, and humankind will be all the better for it.
Sorry it’s Greg Johnson but he’s still a huge c***

There’s no reason to extend civility to messengers of hatred. Your “don’t shoot the messenger” schtick is intellectually bankrupt. An “article” like this and the “discourse” it inspires is without merit. Why assist in giving a platform to absolute racist drivel? Thank god we have you and your sycophantic vigilance to provide the masses with incredible front page content like this.

Everybody hates somebody. I'd wager that you hate people like me. The only question is: is hate justified or baseless, healthy or unhealthy, good or bad? And, if one of the goals of politics is reducing hatred and conflict, then adding to diversity is the exact wrong course. Racial, ethnic, and religious diversity in the same state is a prescription for alienation, hatred, and violence. Reducing diversity by preserving or creating homogeneous societies is the path to harmony.

Leftists deny this with their words, but their hysterical responses to challenges and their demands for censorship and deplatforming reveal that they actually value homogeneity and safe spaces of their own. They just want to deny it to us.

I feel no obligation to adhere to standards of civility dictated by a system , an establishment, and an elite that has marked me and my people for destruction.

Oh you poor, poor thing. The struggle is real! I’m weeping into my venti, sugar-free peach citrus white tea. You poor, persecuted white person, marked for destruction! How can I join your noble cause? My child has been playing a hip hop album in the house the last few weeks. My city’s royal opera house even hosted a ‘hip-hop’ concert a few months ago, how can I put a stop to this madness?

I used to do standup and built that account up as a normie comedy account and then switch to a white nationalist account. I used to have 23K.

I've lost more followers then you will ever have.

Maybe you should have stuck to stand up because everyone here is laughing at you, fool.

You are flattering yourself if you think you are engaged in debate rather than throwing a tantrum and hurling insults to protect yourself from challenging ideas. I have a doctorate in philosophy. I know the difference between intellectual arguments and mental meltdowns.

Funny how apologists for multiculturalism love to create intellectually homogeneous safe spaces around themselves. I totally understand. We nationalists also feel more comfortable among our own kind. But we are not allowed to live according to this preference and will have to take political power away from the multiculties before we can do so.
Or you could all go live in a cave together. We won't miss you. Promise.

Never heard of the man before this link. He certainly has a different opinion about things. Interesting guy. I like outsiders. Some good points there.

The public realm needs more diversity of opinion. At the moment it's the status quo only, no other viewpoints welcome.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom