Morrissey to play Copley Symphony Hall, San Diego, Nov. 10th, 2018 [now on Ticketmaster]

UPDATE Sep. 23:
Posted by Famous when dead:

September 22, 2018

"Tickets for Morrissey's show at Copley Symphony Hall for November 10 went on sale today. The show is now Sold Out.
Morrissey is delighted to have Starcrawler as special guests for this show."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/208149-san-diego

UPDATE Sep. 19:

Support band confirmed as 'Starcrawler'.

UPDATE Sep. 17:
Event is now on Ticketmaster site. Link posted by an anonymous person.

UPDATE Sep. 12:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Event isn't on ticket master or morrissey official Facebook anymore.

20180911_181909.jpg

20180911_181134.jpg
20180911_181148.jpg

Regards,
FWD,

Last edited by a moderator:
Bust sounds promising Hawk not so much!
I bet you have the best drugs on the market baby.

I don’t do drugs or have drugs other than Sulfa at the moment. My friends do drugs but i have a bad heart so I’m boring.

I don’t do drugs or have drugs other than Sulfa at the moment. My friends do drugs but i have a bad heart so I’m boring.
Oh, I am gonna be serious for the first time ever and say that the news from you regarding your health makes me sad. It seems there are so many people with a bad heart these days for various reasons and I am sure Jehne will pop up and go "I always knew she had a bad heart".
Your battles are legendary here, you took cat fights to a new level. I wish you the best and you're not gonna go die on us are ya?

You sure are interested in Jehne.

You sure are interested in Jehne.
Not just her only, it needs the dynamic of you AND her to get my attention. I miss those epid cat fights and the amount of popcorn the rest of us consumed meant we had to pick our teeth for a week.

San Diego is back up on Ticket Master site. Presale starts tomorrow. Anybody know the password for it?

Moz's taste in most things is crap but none more so than that loser "actor" James Dean who only died cause of karma.
Look at that washed up homo and the shit under his eyes.

This is doing the rounds on IG.
Not sure of the original source, but this gig is now added:

41075200_1846693498785736_2257369586097351980_n.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Bilkey m8's! Reckon me heard a rumor that John Maher is coming down from Portland, Oregon and there is going to be a basketball hoop on stage and Air Steve and John are going to play a game of one on one while the band plays that rap song "basketball". It's going to be TOP ACE inn nn nnn n nn n n it.

Last edited:
Thanks, Thats the one. I was able to get in section C row B in spite of Ticketmaster! Now I'll need to go look for a second job to pay for the damn thing. $165 out the door. I guess it could be worse, ticket agencies, etc.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom