Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

3v92cq.jpg
Nottingham and Birmingham standing snaffled in seconds. Why did I go mporium for Bournemouth yesterday????...mad adrenaline rush and fears of 2002-06 from smaller venues. I should know better. Oh well, I wanted the t-shirt anyway. Looks better in black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!
Just panicking about a potential cancellation now!

Well, you are as close to the show as you can get NOW. Don't worry, the show will go on :)

I took out a Pestana group loyalty card and got a great package.
5000 loyalty points (redeem within 12 months )
50% discount on V I P private box, pre show meet and greet with Moz and co, luxurious hot and cold buffet which to my surprise includes meat and cheese, t-shirts, red pullovers,stencils, wink mags.
One nights 5* accommodation in the same hotel as Moz and driven between hotel and venu by the one and only Nuno.
Get in !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I bought two standing tickets for Birmingham. Gonna be my first Morrissey gig since '92!

Anyone know how standing works at Birmingham? Is it just a fight to get as close to the front as possible?

My first Morrissey show was Chicago in '91. Some friends & I queued all day & got in the front row. Still the best show I've ever been to. In comparison, the next show in '92 wasn't nearly as good as I was sat at the back of a large amphitheatre.

Hoping to get near the front again this time.

The seating at Bournemouth seem to begin at Row FF of the Terrace

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom