Mostazal - Gran Arena Monticello (Dec. 14, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Life Is A Pigsty / Sunny / Hold On To Your Friends / Spent The Day In Bed / William, It Was Really Nothing / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Fotos de Morrissey en Gran Arena Monticello by Sergio Cortese (15 total) - AgendaMusical. Link posted by Alexi.

45348_mostazal2.jpg

• Image from Instagram (various) posted by Famous when dead:

45339_mostazal.jpg

Last edited:

Regards,
FWD.

I cant believe he made a long speech about Bowie and Bolan and Lou Reed saying life could never the same EVER ! thanked his mother for always being there and then sang a cover but i d never heard of it before.

Bit of sound check:

Currently live:

FWD.

Last edited:
I cant believe he made a long speech about Bowie and Bolan and Lou Reed saying life could never the same EVER ! thanked his mother for always being there and then sang a cover but i d never heard of it before.

If anyone has the speech about Bowie,Bolan,and Lou Reed that would be interesting to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Setlist:

Alma Matters / Is It Really So Strange / Hairdresser on Fire / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Back on the Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look at Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Jack the Ripper / Life Is a Pigsty / Sunny / Hold On to Your Friends / Spent the Day in Bed / William, It Was Really Nothing / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First of the Gang to Die

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/morrissey/2018/gran-arena-monticello-mostazal-chile-33949449.html

A few random IG pics:
af95d95b2590d4b78961d5c178859117.jpg
45e38230547020e5d1aa8946767820fc.jpg
d0ff265f1ac57e5135cf5c17970e3620.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I just arrived home and I wanted to say that this show in Monticello was INCREDIBLE and once again It was a pleasure to see Mozz in a very good condition He was really relax and confortable with the audience. Also, he was talkative :love: and very generous ( he gave almost 6 or 7 CD`s to the audience. One of the lucky guys was one of my friends :D
Of course, there was shirt toss where everybody went mad :yum::ahhh:
Near the end of the show, People on the first three raws tried to get up to the stage and one of them al most made Mozza fall doh:
This show will be defeniitely one of the most important in my life :love::flowers:

Back up here, are you saying he played a new cover song maybe from forthcoming new lp ...I dont see it on set list

Back up here, are you saying he played a new cover song maybe from forthcoming new lp ...I dont see it on set list
The set list has been added to a couple of times on setlist.fm, but no reports of anything new at all.
Regards,
FWD.

I just arrived home and I wanted to say that this show in Monticello was INCREDIBLE and once again It was a pleasure to see Mozz in a very good condition He was really relax and confortable with the audience. Also, he was talkative :love: and very generous ( he gave almost 6 or 7 CD`s to the audience. One of the lucky guys was one of my friends :D
Of course, there was shirt toss where everybody went mad :yum::ahhh:
Near the end of the show, People on the first three raws tried to get up to the stage and one of them al most made Mozza fall doh:
This show will be defeniitely one of the most important in my life :love::flowers:
CD or 45s?...

Argentinian «fan» almost took Moz to the ground when he didnt let him go. I really hope he is banned from the show today, Morrisseys security got furious and got him kicked out. You know you almost ruined it for everyone, or?

Also, the guy shouting «BRING BACK THE ESMITHS» really loud numerous times so Moz could hear it can stay away today in Santiago.

When I saw 'Dial A Cliché' I thought <Nice coincidence>, I was listening to Viva Hate last night, the special edition of the album containing bonus tracks, 'Disappointed', 'Girl Least Likely To' etc.

Morrissey is the WORST DRESSED PERSON not only in SHOWBIZ but like, the worst dressed person. Like, in the world. Does he go out of his way to look so ludicrous? Is it a double entendre art poet thing I am missing?

He literally is Austin Powers at this point. A 70's English wanna be pussy hound....Scary actually...I might dress as him next Halloween but will be difficult finding those hideous shirts!

Morrissey is the WORST DRESSED PERSON not only in SHOWBIZ but like, the worst dressed person. Like, in the world. Does he go out of his way to look so ludicrous? Is it a double entendre art poet thing I am missing?

He literally is Austin Powers at this point. A 70's English wanna be pussy hound....Scary actually...I might dress as him next Halloween but will be difficult finding those hideous shirts!
Says the best dressed person on morrisseysolo,we all really should up our game to get anywhere near your level of sartorial elegance.

Just go as yourself, you're like scary :horny:enough like with that attitude. The "art poet thing" like isn't your thing. Maybe go on David Beckham s fan site, those soccer players have great fashion sense. :sick:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom