Moz Meme... aka "LOLMozzers" Thread

Thanks for the larfs, everyone!

Preggers, if you didn't see it before, I thought your commentary on Moz playing us was brilliant! Every one of your piccies is achingly funny. One of my faves is "consepshun, ur doing it rong."

Thanks for the larfs, everyone!

Preggers, if you didn't see it before, I thought your commentary on Moz playing us was brilliant! Every one of your piccies is achingly funny. One of my faves is "consepshun, ur doing it rong."

heeheehee- the consepshun one was in response to an off-board conversation I had with a solo-er who shall remain nameless, for now. She said something about how she was surprised she wasn't getting pregnant from the intensity of that blue gaze at all the shows she saw this summer... I, who has been pregnant for reals too many times, kindly set her straight on the mechanics of the situation. Perhaps Moz is confused, too?

But thanks, I'm not usually one of those people who has everyone in stitches all the time, so I love it when I do manage to make people laugh... with me, not at me.

Here is one done in the lolcat style. See attachments for comparison.

I've searched in vain, but I couldn't find a piccy of Moz groping the air in front of him at chest level with BOTH hands. I've seen him do it on rare occasions during Lemme Snog Ya.

Must be a perky (invisible breastie) :p:D
d1c02a7b.jpg

For those of you who were looking for a "boob grabbing" picture

I like this picture. The grabbing action is in the right height and size ;)

P.S. I love this thread.

I was just wondering the reasoning for lolmozzing illiterately? Why are we making him sound like a moron?

god, this thread made me LOL.

This is a VERY frinky pic to me, can you please post the original? :)

oooh, yes it is! That suit jacket reminds me of the cream suit he wore in the one picture of him pointing, looking really sexy, with the light pink dress shurt, and those hot sunglasses, mmhmm...:D

And look he's wearing JEANS! And I love those colors of him awww, wow. VERY FRINKY INDEED!

Tags
funny he can't haz cheezburger humour macro photo
Back
Top Bottom