Moz/Smiths retospective TONIGHT on the radio

Josh987

98.7 FM if you live in LA or San Diego
You can listen worldwide on www.star987.com
It'll be on the Adventure Club from 7P-10P west coast time
3 hours of music with lots of giveaways including vinyl copies of the Greatest hits and tickets to the upcoming Smiths convention

Re: morrissey/smiths 3 hour radio show right meow!

I am so confused...D:

help please? What do I click...

Attn La Moz Fans

star 98.7 doing morrissey/smiths retrospective from 7 to 10. taking requests. 1-800-star-987

call up. playing obscure shit and they were just playing live tracks from the roundhouse. f***ing amazing.

Thanks for the reminder. I tuned in at 19.45. Live version of "Bigmouth". "Lost" is playing now. Did I miss any unreleased songs? Will someone record and upload the unreleased songs? I don't really want to have to listen to the adverts when I could listen to any live concert songs and rare b-sides on my mp3 player. They're giving away stuff, but I'm not going to waste my time phoning in.

This station looks like crap based on their homepage. It's nice to see them giving the crap a rest from 19.00-22.00.

click listen live
top left

thanks. :S I guess it just won't work on my computer. Dx the one time I hate being on Kubuntu.

thanks. :S I guess it just won't work on my computer. Dx the one time I hate being on Kubuntu.

hm, mine doesn't work also:tears:..

That's okay, you're not missing much. "To Me You Are a Work of Arturo" is playing now, so I'm shutting it off and resuming the fillum "This Is England".

The only thing you're missing is the fact that commercial radio is playing Moz. This is something that Moz might crave, but I'm so fed up with commercial radio that I don't listen to it unless absolutely necessary.

As someone who's been trading Smiths and Morrissey boots for nearly 2 decades and who's bought every official release on multiple formats, there's nothing to keep me listening.

Listening now. Thanks!

I couldn't get it to stream with Firefox but it works fine with IE.

Re: Attn La Moz Fans

Thanks for the reminder. Listening LIVE ONLINE now. :D Irish Blood, English Heart sounds fantastic! and you can hear the crowd from the Roundhouse too....so awesome!

Thanks for the reminder. Listening LIVE ONLINE now. :D Irish Blood, English Heart sounds fantastic! and you can hear the crowd from the Roundhouse too....so awesome!

yes..go on make me quite jealous:D

aaaww...they're playing my favourite Kill Uncle song.... I'm Driving Your Girlfriend Home :tears:

:D:o

omg what a big rush this is to hear it on the radio....seriously a wave of emotions.....silly? :o

awww this is friggen awesome! Listenin' live...on my puter....:D :D
They played my fave Kill Uncle song...and now Suedehead....aw...crazy awesome!!!

I hear it!! :guitar: And here I had planned to go to bed...:o

J-loc, love your siggy :)

Back
Top Bottom