Moz/Smiths retospective TONIGHT on the radio

Re: morrissey/smiths 3 hour radio show right meow!

I JUST remembered this was going on 20 minutes ago ... and of course it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get that player going (safari, not firefox).

I told me H he's lucky I didn't remember this on our 50 minute drive back from OC. He gave me what I call "the face" ... in this case it meant "yeah right, we wouldn't have listened to that for 5 seconds had you remembered anyway." :rolleyes:

Ah ... trouble loves me ... :sweet:

HA! Sucked in again! :p

Yes, I am a sucker for Morrissey :) but sadly, I have to turn in. Weekend sickness and British Sea Power tomorrow night... need my Z's...!

Is anyone recording this?

I have one question. Is it a clear channel station? If you thought egg mcmuffins were the work of the devil...

rare unreleased stuff?

As for the unreleased songs, I'm guessing from what's been posted that it was from the London Roundhouse show on 23 January. This is downloadable.

Am still watching "This Is England". Just taking a break. It seems to be a cinematic version of "The National Front Disco". I find "This Is England" much more disturbing than "Romper Stomper".

The live version they're playing of That's How People Grow Up is one of the unreleased things....

dude...:D kinda just hit me they're giving his new single some airtime. Coool! :D

Re: rare unreleased stuff?

I do like that they gave him THREE hours as opposed to TWO AND A HALF.

I have one question. Is it a clear channel station? If you thought egg mcmuffins were the work of the devil...

depends where you are...is on the internet.

hahaha, no. not a clear channel. clear channel, the company.

sorry, westie, dont mean to make you look dumb, i just thought it was a funny misunderstanding. :p

hahaha, no. not a clear channel. clear channel, the company.

sorry, westie, dont mean to make you look dumb, i just thought it was a funny misunderstanding. :p

oh lolz. sowwy. :D Actually made me laugh....:p

This is a great version of HSIN (so what! so what!) This song kicks ass live :guitar:

This is a great version of HSIN (so what! so what!) This song kicks ass live :guitar:

I thought you were going to bed! ;)

I love this song live.

Yes, star 98 is of the devil, a Clear Channel station. It doesn't matter whether it broadcasts through the airwaves or the 'net, it's still owned by the devil.

I imagine somewhere deep in his heart Morrissey would be appalled by this, so I will boycott. (As I dream of eating egg mcmuffins for breakfast tomorrow. :p)

Back
Top Bottom