Mporium UK: a selection of new items available (July 31, 2020)

20200731_164004.jpg

unnamed.gif

And now via FB:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
View attachment 58177
View attachment 58176

And now via FB:

Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 58177
View attachment 58176

And now via FB:

Regards,
FWD.

Mporium has some odd good things at times, but always feel with the scope of imagery around the smiths and Morrissey most designs lack much creativity. There are many unofficial producers who create much more creative designs. Personally prefer things that are a bit more nuanced, and don't necessarily have Morrisseys name plastered over them as an afterthought. Many of the recent singles have great images that could be used for example. Just my preference I guess. Got a nice world won't listen tee from smiths shop recently which I like, no mention of smiths on it. Just preference I guess. Getting picky getting older.

It would be nice if he did things like some other bands do. They have sold over 15000 of these raising at least 375k for their crew.

does nephew not have a hand in these designs?..if so, at least the new batch have print that is spelled correctly.

Can we get someone with some taste to do some shirts for a change up?

Mporium has some odd good things at times, but always feel with the scope of imagery around the smiths and Morrissey most designs lack much creativity. There are many unofficial producers who create much more creative designs. Personally prefer things that are a bit more nuanced, and don't necessarily have Morrisseys name plastered over them as an afterthought. Many of the recent singles have great images that could be used for example. Just my preference I guess. Got a nice world won't listen tee from smiths shop recently which I like, no mention of smiths on it. Just preference I guess. Getting picky getting older.

Yeah - there's fabulous designs on Pinterest.

His lyrics are so quotable that he should really have proper licensing deals with reputable brands.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom