Mporium UK: "Old favourites return @ the Mporium" (July 10, 2020)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
20200711_090633.jpg

Via promotional email.
Regards,
FWD.

Onlookers will take it literally, and believe it means the wearer has covid-19.

Dear Mpportunistic tossers,
I'm saving my money for when Morrissey's mum dies and you (meaning, people in Bangladesh) make a tshirt with a picture of her face, massive angel wings sprouting from her ears.
But do keep filling the planet with junk. It's now or never.
👏

(Meanwhile, somewhere, a turtle chokes on a bit of plastic from an old discarded cd case...See? "Maladjusted" had some usefulness after all.)

$"Maybe you met the love of your life wearing a piece of merchandise that sparked the initial conversation?$

Damon was wearing a white " f*** Msolo'" polo shirt...Across the room, Morrissey instantly KNEW he was The One.

Dear Mpportunistic tossers,
I'm saving my money for when Morrissey's mum dies and you (meaning, people in Bangladesh) make a tshirt with a picture of her face, massive angel wings sprouting from her ears.
But do keep filling the planet with junk. It's now or never.
👏

(Meanwhile, somewhere, a turtle chokes on a bit of plastic from an old discarded cd case...See? "Maladjusted" had some usefulness after all.)

$"Maybe you met the love of your life wearing a piece of merchandise that sparked the initial conversation?$

Damon was wearing a white " f*** Msolo'" polo shirt...Across the room, Morrissey instantly KNEW he was The One.

Get knotted - I love the Angel Dude t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom