My Morrissey Pics from Austin, Texas

in_a_loveless_world

Gentle Misfit
Yeah, disposable. I knew they wouldnt come out very good being a disposable and all. Im just glad a got at least one decent pic! :D:D
Glad you liked them! :p

Well, the reason I say they're pretty good, is cuz they're not all fuzzy, minus about 5 of them, they are really clear!

Beautiful.
I took mine with a disposable and only 16 out of 27 came out.
And they weren't near as good quality as yours.
Probably because I bought a $4 disposable camera, thinking they'd find it on the way in and confiscate it anyways.

Beautiful.
I took mine with a disposable and only 16 out of 27 came out.
And they weren't near as good quality as yours.
Probably because I bought a $4 disposable camera, thinking they'd find it on the way in and confiscate it anyways.

Thanks! I acutally took 2 disposable cameras becuase i afraid to take my digital. I got the $8 ones, i guess it was worth a few decent pics! :D

I got some pretty good pics. also at the Austin & Dallas shows. I will try to get them posted sometime soon (I hope)

in a loveless world it seems you were very nearly behind me and Kim, i think those are the flower we bought in some of those pictures though Kim will have to confirm.

yes Osiris please post your pics or PM me with your email I especially like the one of Morrissey laying upside down that you nabbed!!!!

in a loveless world it seems you were very nearly behind me and Kim, i think those are the flower we bought in some of those pictures though Kim will have to confirm.

Even though i dont know what you look like, Im sure I probably saw you guys:D I think those flowers were in most of my pictures too:p

I wish someone got a decent pic of my friend on stage with Moz' arm around him

Congratulations to your friend, that was a great moment! I could have sworn I saw something on YouTube of this, but have not seen any still pics.

Back
Top Bottom