New official website - morrisseyofficial.com

tenor.gif

Reckon the chap who built the site does all type of shit for the Kardasashianians. Reckon a Morrissey-Sinatra-Kardashianas American corporate conglomerate. The MSK Group, ltd-Los Angeles..I like it!! Make it happen Steve! I reckon does Steve have a copy of his birth certificate showing he was born in a foreign country? If not I think he can say he was born in East LA and run for president. Forget mayor of Malibu.

'Official' FB links to it:

Non-Facebookers:

20170913_221350.png

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Where the rest of the worlds major artists are fighting ticket resellers, the only link on Morrisseys official site takes you to a scalping site where tickets are $895. Classy.

I can't wait to get an email from MORRISSEY!!!

Hope exclusive means semi naked photos who knows:brows:

I signed up because over the years I've enjoyed Morrissey's music immensely as well as his live shows and hope to see/listen to some more Morrissey-related stuff soon.

Wait, I thought that blue flower thingy was his official website. Now I'm confused.

Where the rest of the worlds major artists are fighting ticket resellers, the only link on Morrisseys official site takes you to a scalping site where tickets are $895. Classy.
Why launch this garbage when it's void of content. No music. No welcome message. No promise of things to come. Nothing.

...except a link to a ticket shyster.

Well played kids. Lol!

what if this is all an elaborate ruse for morrissey to get my email address?

should i give it to him? or should i play hard to get?

oh, moz, this is all so sudden!:blushing:

Never believe in anything "official " with Steve. It's just fake news made up by whichever latest record company he's got in bed with for 48 hrs or so.
If you want to know anything official sign up to any of the following list of insiders :cool:
#Lsterling
#JMaker
#OurJackie
#MummyB
#Garybarlowshitephotography

Top insider info:thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom