Morrissey Central "New Order 2020, You Are In It Now" (April 30, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
As I mentioned I’m doing a Richard Hawley thing..... 9/10 everything is beauty, guitars as good as Johnny, vocals like Lenoard Cohen..... why is this man not known as much as he should be, he has the greatest quiff ever.
I loved the Longpigs first album, with Hawley on guitar. Were you a fan CB?

I’ll pass. He sounds like a wounded dog on this. And sometimes he sounds like John Cale, which makes me wish John Cale was singing it instead. :lbf:

Magical song though.

Some Cale for your salad..

It does sound overwrought.

I suspect you were joking. But if you think Kate Bush or Ennio Morricone are boring I would suggest listening to them. They have more talent in one song than most artists show in a lifetime.

Yes I was only joking. Kick inside The Dreaming Hounds of love LOVE! I also dig Morricone, have you ever heard of this band he was in? great stuff...

Yes I was only joking. Kick inside The Dreaming Hounds of love LOVE! I also dig Morricone, have you ever heard of this band he was in? great stuff...

You slagged off Kate bush before, sort it out you slag.... otherwise you’ll be shot to death outside your local on Xmas Eve, you ssllllaaaaagggggggg

Let's face it, to like Morrissey in 2020 means you're a little bit racist.

That was great; I’ve never heard of this project before.

“Moss” will soon catch COVID-19, perish, and the world will be a much better place for savouring the delicious taste of meat.
If you were less clear, it sounds like "Good times, good food, 'Soylent Green,'" is your daily mantra that brings you happiness these days. No thank you, and I doubt it tastes like chicken, dude!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom