Morrissey Central "New Order 2020, You Are In It Now" (April 30, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
For me, that would be the likes of THE THE/Joy Division/Siouxsie/New Order/Pixies/Depeche Mode/Suede/Pulp/Gene/The Jam/The Cure/Kate Bush/Sack/Bowie/Lloyd Cole/Richard Hawley/Peter Hook/Ennio Morricone/Hans Zimmer. Etc etc. In the midst of life we are in debt etc.

:sleeping:

boring.

;)

Is Morrissey smoking weed now?

Just trying to keep it real. I remember a 1989 interview with Robert Smith on Rapido where he said "you'd have to be the most boring person in the world to only like one kind of music" and at the time I was 16 and thought "shit, that might be me". But you grow older and (hopefully) get to like other music. In other words we all like music other than Moz/Smiths. For me, that would be the likes of THE THE/Joy Division/Siouxsie/New Order/Pixies/Depeche Mode/Suede/Pulp/Gene/The Jam/The Cure/Kate Bush/Sack/Bowie/Lloyd Cole/Richard Hawley/Peter Hook/Ennio Morricone/Hans Zimmer. Etc etc. In the midst of life we are in debt etc.

You forgot Stevie Nicks!!!

i'd rather read list of the lost part 2 than another one of these central posts.
Before that book came out and when we knew the title, I remember posting here that it could be a brilliant book if it focused on all the things Moz has lost in his life, starting with favourite toys, etc and then people who he misses. It could have made for an insightful and revealing book. Instead he just shat on the page and gave us unreadable rubbish.

Just trying to keep it real. I remember a 1989 interview with Robert Smith on Rapido where he said "you'd have to be the most boring person in the world to only like one kind of music" and at the time I was 16 and thought "shit, that might be me". But you grow older and (hopefully) get to like other music. In other words we all like music other than Moz/Smiths. For me, that would be the likes of THE THE/Joy Division/Siouxsie/New Order/Pixies/Depeche Mode/Suede/Pulp/Gene/The Jam/The Cure/Kate Bush/Sack/Bowie/Lloyd Cole/Richard Hawley/Peter Hook/Ennio Morricone/Hans Zimmer. Etc etc. In the midst of life we are in debt etc.
It’s a valid point, you just can’t be in to one band as you do bore every one around you to death... it’s a good list you present here.... as I’ve followed most of them at times... Kate bush, suede, pulp, Lloyd Cole.... the one that I’ve not really followed, but have always been aware of is Richard hawley, he’s always been on my todo list.... I might just bash on with him tonight!!!!

Before that book came out and when we knew the title, I remember posting here that it could be a brilliant book if it focused on all the things Moz has lost in his life, starting with favourite toys, etc and then people who he misses. It could have made for an insightful and revealing book. Instead he just shat on the page and gave us unreadable rubbish.
I agree, I’ve said before that the actual plot was really good but he blathered on to much about his usual pet hates, thatcher, monarchy, ECT...... if you gave that book to anybody and they weren’t allowed to know the authors name before they read it, they would have Guessed it was from moz by the end....

Great idea, Acton. And what a missed opportunity :(

You forgot Stevie Nicks!!!
And hasn’t everyone else darling, all she ever done was wave her frock about on stage and then whilst recording snorted as much communal coke as the rest of them , f***ing talentless twat, whilst on the other hand Christine was more, we’ll refine, she never had as much coke nor cock than stevie,,,, Christine is an English rose, talented , beautiful while nicks is a f***ing has been washed up olde scrubber, smack head, f*** nicks deep boy, stevie and Whitney on a session ???? My money would be on slag face nicks......

How’s thing hovis, you missing the bingo and a real proper poured real ale!!!! Mmmmm Corby blonde for me ,

As I mentioned I’m doing a Richard Hawley thing..... 9/10 everything is beauty, guitars as good as Johnny, vocals like Lenoard Cohen..... why is this man not known as much as he should be, he has the greatest quiff ever.

I’m presently reading The Telegraph. Page 4 of The Review reveals Nick Cave’s next single is to be his cover of Cosmic Dancer. Wow.

I’m presently reading The Telegraph. Page 4 of The Review reveals Nick Cave’s next single is to be his cover of Cosmic Dancer. Wow.

I’ll pass. He sounds like a wounded dog on this. And sometimes he sounds like John Cale, which makes me wish John Cale was singing it instead. :lbf:

Magical song though.

Some Cale for your salad..

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom