New series of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds collectors editions

The Seeker of Good Songs

Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds announce the next installment in a series of releases that will ultimately see the band's entire studio album catalogue digitally re-mastered and remixed for 5.1 Surround Sound for the first time since their original release. "Tender Prey", "The Good Son" and "Henry's Dream" (their fifth, sixth and seventh albums) will come out 29th March 2010, each as a separate deluxe double-disc collectors edition.
Each deluxe edition contains the re-mastered stereo album, the new surround mix, a specially commissioned short film by UK artists Iain Forsyth and Jane Pollard plus the b-sides from the singles, videos and exclusive sleeve notes.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' first four consecutive albums in the re-mastered deluxe edition series were released last year. This series included "From Her To Eternity", "The Firstborn Is Dead", "Kicking Against the Pricks", and "Your Funeral... My Trial".

from: http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=44234_0_2_0_C

Shameless plug - I am in at least one of the films (unsure which yet, as the directors haven't updated all the participants in awhile to say who is in which). I think I may show up on Henry's Dream and Murder Ballads!

Back
Top Bottom