New Years' Treats

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Ladies and gents. With the permission of an ex - forum member, tomorrow I shall be posting a couple of things you've never heard before, including one fabled thing that has been repeatedly asked for. Can't do it now as I'm at a family get together. Tomorrow afternoon, I reckon. Xmas continues, thanks to generous, generous people.

You tease!

Looking forward to it. You, Reynolds and "Michael Bone" have made a lot of fans, myself included, very happy over the last few days.

Ladies and gents. With the permission of an ex - forum member, tomorrow I shall be posting a couple of things you've never heard before, including one fabled thing that has been repeatedly asked for. Can't do it now as I'm at a family get together. Tomorrow afternoon, I reckon. Xmas continues, thanks to generous, generous people.

You've obviously got loads of stuff the rest of us can only dream of. Just post it all.

Is it sad that, after a disappointing day, this has cheered me up? I look forward to hearing them! Many thanks to all involved.

Bring it on!

Back
Top Bottom