New York Dolls in L.A. 3/7/08 @ Henry Fonda Theater

heehhe sorry mate but I do like BOTH manchester united AND Manchester City :D

I can have both ;)

Sorry Jay,

I'm with Grim on this one and as someone who took you to City's ground to purchase your City shirt a few years ago, I'm appalled by your choice of shirt:p

Simply, in this instance... you can't have both. You are either Blue or red. There is NO debate, NO debate, NO debate;)

Jukebox Jury

Nice pics, Jay (as usual) Thanks!! NYD's are lookin good :cool:

Ha! They're wearing the same clothes they wore at The Fillmore on 3/5 - wonder if they did laundry on the 6th?:p If it aint broke, don't fix it, eh?:cool:
:guitar:

Last edited:
Sorry Jay,

I'm with Grim on this one and as someone who took you to City's ground to purchase your City shirt a few years ago, I'm appalled by your choice of shirt:p

Simply, in this instance... you can't have both. You are either Blue or red. There is NO debate, NO debate, NO debate;)

Jukebox Jury

Gotta agree with both Grim and JJ on this one..You are either Blue or Red..There is no two ways about it..

Not to liken it to :sick: baseball, but that's like somone being a Mets and Yankees fans..Its either one or the other bro..

hehehe yes I understand but as an American who does not live in Manchester, England - I just like both teams- I'm not drinking any "Haterade" for either club :D

BUT, if I MUST decide: I will go with Manchester City as Phill made it nostalgic for me - taking me to the grounds and making me buy that cool jeresy in 2004 heheh

Now if I had to choose between my beloved Seattle Seahawks jerseys and one of our rival teams like St. Louis, San Francisco, Arizona, Oakland, etc. - well hey I won't be caught dead in one of those awful jeresys! :sick:

Cheers,

Jay

hehehe yes I understand but as an American who does not live in Manchester, England - I just like both teams- I'm not drinking any "Haterade" for either club :D

BUT, if I MUST decide: I will go with Manchester City as Phill made it nostalgic for me - taking me to the grounds and making me buy that cool jeresy in 2004 heheh

Cheers,

Jay

nice one jay

content_sven_goran_eriksson.jpg

:( *sigh* I'm so sad I didn't make it to this show. it would have been nice seeing you jay and april and westie there.

Thanks for the photos though, theyre awesome!

Tags
new york dolls
Back
Top Bottom