New York Dolls Supporting at o2 Festival

Who could ask for more?

Well, I would like to see them one after the other. I don't much fancy the idea of having to watch some of the other acts on the bill.

I wonder if they do a pass out at the Wireless Festival? I could pop in The Dorchester for cucumber sandwiches!

have you seen this - rumour due to start

LEEDS FESTIVAL ANNOUNCEMENT
O2 and Live Nation are determined to bring the flavour of the O2 Wireless Festival to as wide an audience as possible, by arranging a series of pre-festival gigs around the UK during May/June 2008. Under the banner of "O2 Wireless Weekenders", a number of confirmed artists appearing at the O2 Wireless Festival in Hyde Park, London, will take to the stage in local clubs giving music fans a unique opportunity to enjoy their respective music. Due to this new initiative, we will no longer stage the O2 Wireless Festival in Leeds.

We will be announcing more details regarding these forthcoming shows shortly.

:DI hope this is true!

New York Dolls at Wireless

Don't know if I'm a bit late at spotting this but I've just noticed that the New York Dolls are playing on July 4th too, and Siouxsie Sioux is now confirmed, can't wait!!!

Re: New York Dolls at Wireless

Don't know if I'm a bit late at spotting this but I've just noticed that the New York Dolls are playing on July 4th too, and Siouxsie Sioux is now confirmed, can't wait!!!

News really travels fast in your Pit Village:D

Sorry for doing a Kewpie, but check out the Tour forum - and expect this thread to be moved there very soon:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Who could ask for more?

Well, I would like to see them one after the other. I don't much fancy the idea of having to watch some of the other acts on the bill.

I wonder if they do a pass out at the Wireless Festival? I could pop in The Dorchester for cucumber sandwiches!

Yes, they do. I'd join you - the exit last year was directly opposite the Dorch - but I'm staying the whole day....great bands all day!

Yes, they do. I'd join you - the exit last year was directly opposite the Dorch - but I'm staying the whole day....great bands all day!

Thanks for the info. I'll be keeping an eye on the final line-up before I decide what I'm doing.

My Mam sent me up the paper cutting

img071.jpg

img070.jpg

here it's pieced together (shitely). :cool:

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom