New York Dolls warm up shows

But then the people who have met Hugh would have thought that from the start ;)

that is true

It was a belting night. A spanking session.

*Sang this to myself on the way home*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tOSU5lkd_w

It could have been worse. It could have been Sunny.

Heir presumptive.

there was no spanking

Oh the disturbing things i witnessed as i tried to get to sleep.:p

.... :rolleyes:

PDVD_079.jpg

PDVD_080.jpg

PDVD_081.jpg

PDVD_084.jpg

love

Grim

I could upload a couple of NYD videos that I took on my camera/phone? The first one is cut short when somebody who lurks in here but is nowadays more akin to using Jockney rhyming slang, decided to end it. The second ends when Sylvain Sylvain knocks me out with a plectrum.

I could also upload Vivabob tucking me in, or of Grim in action?

Yes you should upload them all:D.

Well you lot have been having fun on here - nice images Grim and S&TH and thanks for the videos.

I went to Nottingham last night, hot, sweaty rocking Rescue Rooms with a friendly mosh and the band loving it.

Set list looks to be the same as Glasgow. Started off relaxed and three numbers in the gig took off, mosh in the centre and a crowd that loved them.

I got stuck in near the front and met some very cool original dolls fans (saw them in the 70’s who I’m swapping shots with later, love them they told me I was too young). Sylvain’s guitar touching became a reality for me at last (as short as I am he made sure we reached him - although he nearly lost the guitar to the mosh). I didn’t get a flower - but a plectrum from SS goes on my trophy wall.

A quick shot for you others can be found on the link - this will in my top ten gigs of the year…..more thoughts later when I’ve stopped grinning like a cat.

NYDsDJ.jpg

others are here if you want them
http://www.flickr.com/photos/favouritedress/2630710366/in/photostream/

Last edited:
Well you lot have been having fun on here - nice images Grim and S&TH and thanks for the videos.

I went to Nottingham last night, hot, sweaty rocking Rescue Rooms with a friendly mosh and the band loving it.

Set list looks to be the same as Glasgow. Started off relaxed and three numbers in the gig took off, mosh in the centre and a crowd that loved them.

I got stuck in near the front and met some very cool original dolls fans (saw them in the 70’s who I’m swapping shots with later, love them they told me I was too young). Sylvain’s guitar touching became a reality for me at last (as short as I am he made sure we reached him - although he nearly lost the guitar to the mosh). I didn’t get a flower - but a plectrum from SS goes on my trophy wall.

A quick shot for you others can be found on the link - this will in my top ten gigs of the year…..more thoughts later when I’ve stopped grinning like a cat.

NYDsDJ.jpg

others are here if you want them
http://www.flickr.com/photos/favouritedress/2630710366/in/photostream/

How long has he had that top on! I think it is tiem for him to take it off.

Tags
july 1st new york dolls rescue rooms
Back
Top Bottom