Nicotine and Nickelback

Vaping at too high a strength and feeling dizzy and sweating because I can't get my hands on my usual 3mg. I've ordered some online but everyone else has had the same idea, I think, and so its taking a while to dispatch. I ordered some coils previously, and they were delivered within a couple of days. Can't believe I used 24mg when I first started. That strength is now rightfully banned.

Keep on burning brother. Rock til you drop. :guitar:

It was probably you. In fact, I can say with 99% certainty that it was you because there's nobody else on this website, including Urbanus, who would care enough to do that.
Jamie Syrie would. And I'm sure there are others.

which in your esteemed opinion is the dreamiest suede boy?
I don't swing that way, sister.

I saw them twice in Chicago in '93 and '95 ('94???); would have seen them in '93 twice but Benard's dad died. When I saw them in '95 the little kid had just joined...actually he was my age or a year or two younger. I can't recall if Neil had joined yet. I wanna say no; they were still a four piece.

I only usually do it once a week, but I've let myself go this week. I'll never go back to ciggies (although I did only used to smoke once a fortnight - my occasional flirtation with death and hence, life).
I don't smoke. To each his own I guess but I'd rather inhale a burning Philip Morris factory than be caught vaping. Looks so f***ing douchey.

I don't swing that way, sister.

I saw them twice in Chicago in '93 and '95 ('94???); would have seen them in '93 twice but Benard's dad died. When I saw them in '95 the little kid had just joined...actually he was my age or a year or two younger. I can't recall if Neil had joined yet. I wanna say no; they were still a four piece.
that's cool. I want to see them with neeeeiil. I know for a FACT that the beautiful ones song was ALLLLLL about neil.

do you think if when this virus thingie is over i should go and knock on neils door and give him a book? MY book? the one dedicated to his cheekbones?

I only usually do it once a week, but I've let myself go this week. I'll never go back to ciggies (although I did only used to smoke once a fortnight - my occasional flirtation with death and hence, life).
I don't smoke but I'd rather inhale a burning Philip Morris factory than be caught vaping.
that's cool. I want to see them with neeeeiil. I know for a FACT that the beautiful ones song was ALLLLLL about neil.

do you think if when this virus thingie is over i should go and knock on neils door and give him a book? MY book? the one dedicated to his cheekbones?

I don't know; will you still care by October?

I don't smoke but I'd rather inhale a burning Philip Morris factory than be caught vaping.

I don't know; will you still care by October?
neil is the one earthly link to the realm of ideal forms, the only living proof that the gods can create perfection. if I stopped caring about that then id be just an ordinary philistine like you wouldn't I?!?!

neil is the one earthly link to the realm of ideal forms, the only living proof that the gods can create perfection. if I stopped caring about that then id be just an ordinary philistine like you wouldn't I?!?!
Yes; that's true. Follow your dreams.

it would be nice to think that that awful personality you're always exhibiting was just alcohol and not the real you but I have no faith....
I don't hide behind the alcohol. I own what I type. I rarely drink to the point that I am not aware of what I'm saying.

well i wouldn't be worried anyway. my immune system is something of a marvel (other than that time I got corona virus or whatever it was). you know whats odd, something ive noticed? because of my acid reflux my breathing is sometimes not so great, like it will feel like I cant get a deep breath in. but I feel like it's more of a stomach problem than a lung problem, like my insides sort of feel out of sync and I know that acid reflux can cause the diaphragm to spasm and that's what ive always attributed it to. but anyway, I notice that every time I get a cold, rather than my breathing becoming worse, it gets better. that's the only time I never seem to have any issues breathing. I wonder why that is?

anyway, ive already moved, pep pep! yes, it feels good to be out of the hostel. the hostel wasn't so bad though. I felt secure there, quite strangely. I feel a bit weird in my new place. I find that I have this fear that im doing something wrong, that they don't like--like not taking off my shoes at the entrance and putting them in the closet where everyone else puts theres (simply because I dont want to, I like putting them in my room)-- and they're not gonna tell me, and instead they're just going to hate having me live here. i don't know why I think like that. because I don't do anything wrong. im the least obnoxious, annoying person ever, a dream of a tenant. intellectually i know this, but I cant help feeling like im doing something wrong all the time. i think this might be some ingrained thing from when i lived with my dad. any tiny thing, like leaving bread crumsbs on the counter, was an unforgiveable sin, indicative of some deep congenital wrongness. and it's hard too, because I don't know what level of interaction they expect of me. because I don't go upstairs to use the kitchen are they going to think im unfriendly and hostile (even though I AM friendly when I see them)? or are they going to prefer that I keep to myself? the man is really nice though. every time I see him I think "what a nice man". and he's really good with his kids. his little boy is cute, he reminds me of me when i was little, crying over everything and thinking he can live on chocolate. it does feel nice, though, after being in hostels and make shift accomodations for so long to finally have somewhere to hang my towel and to put my toothbrush, etc. and also to know that im not going to come home to the house reeking of pot or gasoline.

well, pep pep, may you have continued luck with your delivery slots, and continued replenishment of your tinned tomatoes! god, I wish they would just invent a vaccine already. I feel like only then will this nightmare truly be over. :(
Oh wow, I seem to have missed that! Glad you're all sorted now. I always find it weird after moving though, because you no longer live at your old place, and the new place doesn't yet feel like home, so you're temporarily homeless. It took me months to feel like my current place is mine. So you share their kitchen? Do you have to share a bathroom, or do you have your own? What is the thing with shoes?? Maybe he's just thinking of his carpets, and doesn't want mud traipsing up his stairs? Are there any other tenants? Got to tell you, they probably have you lined up for babysitting.
They might not have mentioned it yet, but they will...

That is interesting about the lung thing. I have no idea why that would be. Best guess: the immune system is busy attending to the important job of getting rid of the cold and has no time to waste on mere muscle spasms. But I'd be the first to admit that's not very scientific :lbf:

And thank you, my tinned tomato stocks are replete right now. All these years searching for the meaning of happiness, who knew I'd find it in a tin of Tesco's finest? Truly, I am blessed.

Back
Top Bottom