"November Spawned A Monster" - a book by footballer Bernie Slaven (released Oct. 29, 2015)

Re: November spawned a monster - a book by Bernie Slaven

Will you be willing to swap for a used copy of List of the Lost? The spine is creased but the last 40 or so pages are in pristine condition.

Re: November spawned a monster - a book by Bernie Slaven

Bernie Slaven former Middlesbrough and Republic of Ireland footballer has a new publication coming out on October 29th.Bernie played 382 games, scoring 147 goals for Middlesbrough and earned 7 caps for The Republic of Ireland. He is the 6th highest goalscorer in MIddlesbrough Football Clubs 140 year history.
As a self proclaimed Morrissey fan, who was born in the month of November, the title of his new publication is November Spawned a Monster, which was a single by Morrissey back in 1990.
In a chapter in the new book titled " A musician instead of a footballer " Bernie talks about quizzing Middlesbrough Boxer Cornelius Carr, who appeared on the backdrop of Morrissey's tour and was on the album cover For the World of Morrissey and also played the lead role in the Boxers video.For more info on this book follow Bernie on Twitter [MENTION=7764]Bernie[/MENTION]slaven

View attachment 34616

Will be getting this. Bernie is a top, top bloke, met him at Glasgow and hull, avid moz fan who takes the time to chat to those who approach him. As well as being a footballing legend. Hope you enjoyed hull mate, look forward to this.

Bernie Slaven former Middlesbrough and Republic of Ireland footballer has a new publication coming out on October 29th. Bernie played 382 games, scoring 147 goals for Middlesbrough and earned 7 caps for The Republic of Ireland. He is the 6th highest goalscorer in Middlesbrough Football Clubs 140 year history.

As a self proclaimed Morrissey fan, who was born in the month of November, the title of his new publication is November Spawned a Monster, which was a single by Morrissey back in 1990.

In a chapter in the new book titled " A musician instead of a footballer " Bernie talks about quizzing Middlesbrough Boxer Cornelius Carr, who appeared on the backdrop of Morrissey's tour and was on the album cover For the World of Morrissey and also played the lead role in the Boxers video. For more info on this book follow Bernie on Twitter @Bernieslaven

bernieslaven.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: November spawned a monster

Thank you for this very nice post.

Yet it still doesn't alter the fact that 'list of the lost' a novel by Silly Steven is more embarrassing than catchin yer Daddy wankin !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm gonna tell you about a real life example of "a symbol of where mad, mad lovers must pause and draw the line." (This info. is from _Us Magazine_, June 29, 2015, p. 62.) Danielle Milian and her husband Richard Dickerson already had a child together, but the problem was, it is a girl (Naomi) and we are living in a man's world. Milian also has a son (Daniel), but the problem is this son was not made with her husband and in a man's world a woman must give her husband "a son." Okay, so the couple decide to start up another baby in the hopes of creating a son. And lucky them, it's a boy! But bad news, he "has omphalocele, a life threatening birth defect where organs form outside the body."

"A symbol of where mad, mad lovers must pause and draw the line." - Moz

I'm sure you know the fur-hags, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are also having a son, tentatively named "South West Six" (after a Morrissey lyric.) But did you know that because we live in a man's world Kardashian insisted that only boy embryos be implanted into her uterus?

#OneNovemberSpawnedaMonster

Thank you for this very nice post.

Yet it still doesn't alter the fact that 'list of the lost' a novel by Silly Steven is more embarrassing than catchin yer Daddy wankin !

And nor does it alter the fact that you're a sad little man, desperate to be noticed, and the only way you can do that is spout your bile here. Poor Benny. Deedums!!!

And nor does it alter the fact that you're a sad little man, desperate to be noticed, and the only way you can do that is spout your bile here. Poor Benny. Deedums!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sick to death of coming on here and seeing the 'butcher' bullshit. Why do you even bother? Does no one else in your life even notice you? Is this faceless platform the only way you get off as no other person would even give you the time of day even if you begged them? Thought not...twat :paranoid:

Gentlemen sausages all around and our Benny Hill desolate...

How is this guy a football legend? I know everything about the NFL and I have never heard of Bernie Slaven. I do know that Morrissey's third cousin plays for the Padres.
I think an American on this site (not me, because I have a job) or all you Brits/Euros that wear New York Yankees Baseball Caps should post a list of all the Americans that have the last name of Morrissey who have played Baseball, Football, and Basketball and put some spin on it that they are Morrissey's third cousin or Morrissey likes to play catch with Tom Brady. Anonymous-

Last edited:
How is this guy a football legend? I know everything about the NFL and I have never heard of Bernie Slaven. I do know that Morrissey's third cousin plays for the Padres.
I think an American on this site (not me, because I have a job) or all you Brits/Euros that wear New York Yankees Baseball Caps should post a list of all the Americans that have the last name of Morrissey who have played Baseball, Football, and Basketball and put some spin on it that they are Morrissey's third cousin or Morrissey likes to play catch with Tom Brady. Anonymous-

thought Wayne Gretsky

Last edited:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Sick to death of coming on here and seeing the 'butcher' bullshit. Why do you even bother? Does no one else in your life even notice you? Is this faceless platform the only way you get off as no other person would even give you the time of day even if you begged them? Thought not...twat :paranoid:

Now now just because the book is number one in the shit parade that's no excuse to attack Benny.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom