Obsessive compulsive thread moving

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
From a few days ago till today I've started to see lots, byt lots of threads moved... An hour ago more than half of the threads in the 1st page of the General Discussion were moved!! And the site looked really ackward and ugly.

Since this rarely happened weeks ago and the moved threads are put like new posts for really old original ones, with messages months old, it's evident that new moderator Kewpie is behind this.

She's the only one in this whole site who gets mad and crazy about people starting new threads with subjects that were posted before and the only one who cares about it and the only who's always correcting people in that sense...

I think it's ok to move threads when are really off topic or off section, but to have the whole site with half of the threads moved because they were old threads with related topics it's just obsessive-compulsive, maniac and, most important, it looks aesthetically ugly for the site.

aesthetically ugly for the site
really?
hmm
i never considered that
i was thinking of it being more like the hand of god some way
only if they were a
4rcc_Japanese_Garden_model.jpg

a Japanese gardener :o

Since the US tour is announced we are getting many new members who are not familiar with the forums and some of the members posting threads wrong forums.

It is necessary to move threads where they should be.

still, i laughed @ my joke
but speaking of what annoys me about Kewpie
she is always moving things to the OT but never out of them
(that i am aware of)
this is wrong, but just the kind of double standard i have come to expect from
our benevolent moderators :rolleyes:

Hahaha Robby... Good joke.. very subtle :p Indeed you're not too far when some people do think they are the hand of God here ;)

I like your graphic posts... :)

Love the parking spaces in that model. "I like this model. We'll show the investors, but later. First-- man, we've got to show them our plan for the parking spaces".

(Of course, you understand the reason for the parking spaces being included. Line up a dozen vintage Chevys, get some cans of car wax, and you've added the last, crucial part of an impressive open-air karate dojo...)

mr_miyagi_1.jpg

Love the parking spaces in that model. "I like this model. We'll show the investors, but later. First-- man, we've got to show them our plan for the parking spaces".

(Of course, you understand the reason for the parking spaces being included. Line up a dozen vintage Chevys, get some cans of car wax, and you've added the last, crucial part of an impressive open-air karate dojo...)

mr_miyagi_1.jpg
exactly
and there i'll meet
hilary_swank2_2_kk.sized.jpg

the next karate kid & will fall in love then get married
later she will not mention me when she wins an oscar and our marriage will crumble
oh wait
that already happened to
chad1.jpg

rob's lowe's brother :eek:
which is ok
cuz REAL Okinawa girls are better?

i started a similar thread and it was moved to the off-topic quickly.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=70213

i also had an anti-'kewpie as moderator' campaign going but the only vocal supporter i got was someone who got banned eventually, and a few minor players :confused:

...and i think there may be a target on my back, i'm already waiting for one infraction from davidt to expire, something i didn't deserve (it was entrapment I tell ya!!). so watch out, davidt supports insane anal moderators...you may get a target on your back. :eek:

i'm telling you this because i want you to know i am on your side.:cool: there is a secret revolutionary movement going on. we meet every wednesday at the Knights of Columbus hall on McDougal Street at 8pm. bring punch and/or cookies and be there on time!!!...bingo starts a 9pm and we have to be out of there by then.

:cool: til then comrade!!!!

Well, Wink Wink, I couldn't agree more with you and Robby, the only difference is I think that the one with the OCD is Kewpie... Otherwise it's impossible to explain her continous behavior, besides the fact of not having a life of her own... I could almost affirm that she begged David T to be a site moderator and maybe she's getting paid for it... That's the only logical sane explanation I can find for such repressive, obsessive, compulsive, maniac behavior.

I agree about the ugly aesthetics of having threads moved, it hurts my eyes. Also I think that even though some have read similar threads, often they are not 'exactly' the same and should remain.

Did someone actually tell you this or are you just making things up? There is no pay involved and I asked voluntarily asked Kewpie about moderating without any solicitation whatsoever.

... I could almost affirm that she begged David T to be a site moderator and maybe she's getting paid for it... That's the only logical sane explanation I can find for such repressive, obsessive, compulsive, maniac behavior.

I started a thread recently asking "if The Smiths were to reunite on stage but could only play one song what would you like to hear?"

My thread was MOVED and attached to a thread which asked "If The Smiths were to reform do you think they would do a big stadium tour like The police?"

I understand that repetition can be tiresome and that some threads are moved as they have been placed in the wrong section in error...but I don't understand the action in this case...I was a bit :mad:

I agree that the thread should not have been moved/merged, thanks for the report.

I started a thread recently asking "if The Smiths were to reunite on stage but could only play one song what would you like to hear?"

My thread was MOVED and attached to a thread which asked "If The Smiths were to reform do you think they would do a big stadium tour like The police?"

I understand that repetition can be tiresome and that some threads are moved as they have been placed in the wrong section in error...but I don't understand the action in this case...I was a bit :mad:

Back
Top Bottom