Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Phil Collins is just one of those singers I literally cannot listen to at all.
He was really good in that uh.. that film where he played a hard man - Might have been EastEnders actually.

While typing, I have just realised I am getting Sting and Phil Collins mixed up and that IMDB does exist and there was no reason for my comment

Many thanks

He was really good in that uh.. that film where he played a hard man - Might have been EastEnders actually.

While typing, I have just realised I am getting Sting and Phil Collins mixed up and that IMDB does exist and there was no reason for my comment

Many thanks
:lbf: Happens to the best of us.
I would have Sting's babies, btw, not that you wanted to know that.

Oh my God, the thought of having to have tantric sex with Sting and wanting to get pregnant with his babies was not what I was hoping would be the image planted in my head on this website right now

Admittance to this thread/post should have come with a warning today!

Well… you can just imagine the crazy shit he was being hit with from the Twitter crew.
How was Mozi? Did he seem ok? Where is he now? What is his phone number? Did he mention anything about Bonfire of Teenagers? Why did he cancel Nottingham? Is he really racist? Did he have a blue rose? When did he last speak to Johnny? Who controls Central? Has he bookmarked folkdevil.com? Who cuts his hair?
Poor sod. Having Special Agent Malarkey on his case is enough to make him emigrate, never mind make his account private.

Back
Top Bottom