Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

...said the yappy wee Tiny-B, as he pushed his miniature mop and bucket.
I must invest in a much larger mop and bucket so I can clean up all the splatter that comes from your fat manky gob.....
Tell me, does your arse ever get jealous with all the shite that comes from your annoying mouth???

Don’t forget to sign on first thing in the morning , no Mast-abating all day long tomorrow, oh no Gob- shite will be up first thing robbing the tax payer....
The Netto king will be half cut by 10-30 on hard working taxpayers Dollars.....
I’d bring back National service for you layabouts .....
It would show you some discipline,
Respect ....
Also teach you a healthy bit of common sense.......

I must invest in a much larger mop and bucket so I can clean up all the splatter that comes from your fat manky gob.....
Tell me, does your arse ever get jealous with all the shite that comes from your annoying mouth???

Don’t forget to sign on first thing in the morning , no Mast-abating all day long tomorrow, oh no Gob- shite will be up first thing robbing the tax payer....
Respect ....
You sure dump a load of horse-shit for a miniature donkey, kiddo. Lol!

Respect ....
You can’t push common sense down a hallway. What the f$&k are you gonna do with a bigger mop and bucket?

Save your venom for the staff at the job centre tomorrow son....
They’ll be wanting to know why your unemployable and stinking of cider....
...my unemployable what? Kindly try to have a rudimentary grasp on your native tongue, before blathering above your pay-grade, li’l fella.

...my unemployable what? Kindly try to have a rudimentary grasp on your native tongue, before blathering above your pay-grade, li’l fella.
Can you even spell your own name when you sign for tax payers money ? Or do you just mark down an X on the dotted line.....
No shame what so ever ...

I bet you were first in line to claim your benefits this morning,
Bet you’ve blown the lot at the off licence and bet Fred by now,
You scruffy scrounger...

Your quiet , has she had enough and put you out, again.
Oh well always next week to get back on the wagon......
No doubt your sleeping in nettles and weeds ,
When you pick this post up ...
I can help....
call me !!!!

File this 'review' in the Comedy aisle.

A completely delusional woman.

It's just another OK record in his amusing 35 year parody karaoke 🎤 tribute act to his Smiths era self. Like all his solo records it's fun for a while then it is forgotten. Nothing wrong with that album, it's just one of thousands of inconsequential records disgorged by the corporate music business machine that year and every year since.

I think his last album was a bit better but nobody was reviewing that when it appeared and I'd guess the only review of it in 15 years will be similar frothing nonsense from this fanzine prose groupie. Simply dreadful prose, almost as banal as Morrissey's attempts at 'writing' beyond trite rhyming couplets.

I'm looking forward to the next 'Der Spiegel' interview.

'At this point in his career, Morrissey had more than proved his weight as a solo artist (his output even exceeding the glory days of The Smiths).' Fiona Dreadful

Nurse! The screens!

🙄

BB
Tit..

Go and bore yourself in the mirror.

Stop trying to raise your profile by tugging at my hem. Pull your own, plonker.
What you lack in intelligence
You make up for with ego...

Do you think that you have some kind of celebrity status on this site or something???

You waltz on to this site every once in a while and give your three monthly appraisal of morrissey, his music, and of course us fans....

Well laddie, your not needed, nor wanted, so don’t think your clever with your so called status on here..
Your an idiot, just like the other lot who think they are trying to be clever on here....

You know where you can shove your appraisals, your views ....
No c*** cares....
Your Solos yesterday man,
A has been , unfunny, unwanted,
Now 4ck off... Tit.

Of course I have celebrity status! What a completely ridiculous series of statements you make.

I'm not wanted? Did you commission a poll? Not that I'd take a blind bit of notice if you did. As for 'not needed', how silly. Of course I'm needed. Just think of all the people I have rescued from the cult of Morrissey over all these years.

I don't want to unduly upset you further as you're clearly in a disempowered emotional state but I feel I do need to point out that this site is a resource to explore this entertainer and I don't need or seek approval from a clearly disturbed person like you before expressing my trenchant views.

I'm not entirely clear why you are so exercised by oppositional opinions. Why are you so insecure that you have to lash out with these hissy-fit drama queen tantrums just because I gently mock the preposterous excesses of Morrissey? He's just a singer, just another cog in the vast landscape of essentially meaningless but occasionally amusing pop music machinery.

It's almost as if he has some sort of cultist control over you and any criticisms suggesting he is a fraud and always has been destabilises your mental equilibrium. That's an issue for you to explore in therapy.

I'm very clear and always have been. Morrissey is a circus clown with a nice voice and a talent with B List lyrics. He correctly spotted a gap in the market to pose as a 'radical artist' but he's no such thing. He's a venal, banal, sleveen slippery thing is Steven. If you're still taken in by his arrant nonsense, that doesn't bother me. His 'fans' merely echo and mirror his delusionality. You seem to think he deserves some sort of respect but he doesn't because he offers money. He is a troll. So are you. Go away and stop sniffing at my arse'n'all as it's kind of disturbing.

Laddie? I'm 60. How old are you? Act your age not your shoe size. I didn't invite you to kneel before my throne and proffer your platitudes and rude illiteracies. Cease and desist! I tire of this vexatiousness.

Begone Carlisle Baz before you drive yourself mad trying to land a glove. It isn't going to happen.

All the best.

BB

Last edited:
Of course I have celebrity status! What a completely ridiculous series of statements you make.

I'm not wanted? Did you commission a poll? Not that I'd take a blind bit of notice if you did. As for 'not needed', how silly. Of course I'm needed. Just think of all the people I have rescued from the cult of Morrissey over all these years.

I don't want to unduly upset you further as you're clearly in a disempowered emotional state but I feel I do need to point out that this site is a resource to explore this entertainer and I don't need or seek approval from a clearly disturbed person like you before expressing my trenchant views.

I'm not entirely clear why you are so exercised by oppositional opinions. Why are you so insecure that you have to lash out with these hissy-fit drama queen tantrums just because I gently mock the preposterous excesses of Morrissey? He's just a singer, just another cog in the vast landscape of essentially meaningless but occasionally amusing pop music machinery.

It's almost as if he has some sort of cultist control over you and any criticisms suggesting he is a fraud and always has been destabilises your mental equilibrium. That's an issue for you to explore in therapy.

I'm very clear and always have been. Morrissey is a circus clown with a nice voice and a talent with B List lyrics. He correctly spotted a gap in the market to pose as a 'radical artist' but he's no such thing. He's a venal, banal, sleveen slippery thing is Steven. If you're still taken in by his arrant nonsense, that doesn't bother me. His 'fans' merely echo and mirror his delusionality. You seem to think he deserves some sort of respect but he doesn't because he offers money. He is a troll. So are you. Go away and stop sniffing at my arse'n'all as it's kind of disturbing.

Laddie? I'm 60. How old are you? Act your age not your shoe size. I didn't invite you to kneel before my throne and proffer your platitudes and rude illiteracies. Cease and desist! I tire of this vexatiousness.

Begone Carlisle Baz before you drive yourself mad trying to land a glove. It isn't going to happen.

All the best.

BB
I’ve already put you on the canvas once, have some dignity and stop, before I deliver the final knockout blow...

By god you can talk the talk can’t you....

Full of crap as ever...
And talk of thrones....
See you do think your something special on here, such a good opinion of yourself... I’ve told you before your not needed on here..
You should have stop posting when true to you finished....
You don’t come here for rational conversation about Morrissey at all you do so to vent your frustration cos you have a shit life , like all the other slime balls who come here to bicker....

I’ve already seen the Butcher off,
Now you....

Carlislebaz. 2
Butcher and the boy 0

Back
Top Bottom