Off-topic fight thread

Salo%2B6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great minds think a like. (y) Even if they are Gamma at that. :D

WTF??!!! Barnaby you are calling yourself 'great mind'??? ?

its 'alike' Barnaby. Great minds have rudimentary spelling skills FFS?

I don't think it is possible to fail a personality test. That made me laugh. How incredibly undignified of me, but I'm OK with that. I am 1/4 Irish, but more German than anything so I find pleasure in resourcefulness. I have always taken care of myself so I get that feeling of separateness that Morrissey exudes in his lyrics. Seasick Yet Still Docked is one of my favorite songs of his.

I don't find it useful or healthy for that matter to measure myself against where I intended to go. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I started down that road, but now I lead my life through the lyrics of Mark Hollis...life's what you make it. I made a choice to take back my power to pursue my fate unencumbered by past intentions. I prefer not to consider my life as fait accompli, but ever capable of change if I put my mind to it, and my heart behind it.

You dont find it useful or healthy to measure yourself against where you INTENDED to GO????
You made a choice to take back your power-(from who Dracula??) to pursue your FATE (-:crazy:-)
unencumbered by 'PAST INTENTIONS'?????:rolleyes:

Barnaby you cant be encumbered by intentions that never were carried out FFS:drama:
what drama Barnaby!!!! One road this way the other road the other way and Barnaby still a:baby:
finding his way. It sounds to me that you have overdosed on FC posts?

Look at those cocks.

At first I only posted it because the title refers to sodomy, and after all, "Pasolini is [Morrissey]". But on second thought, the movie itself is an analogy for @GodEmperorMorrissey's sad career on this forum. A small cadre of arrogant, self-righteous, "might makes right" sexual deviants come in and proceed to make life a living and captive hell for the otherwise good and civilized folk.

At first I only posted it because the title refers to sodomy, and after all, "Pasolini is [Morrissey]". But on second thought, the movie itself is an analogy for @GodEmperorMorrissey's sad career on this forum. A small cadre of arrogant, self-righteous, "might makes right" sexual deviants come in and proceed to make life a living and captive hell for the otherwise good and civilized folk.

Yeah, but can you post some more cock pics?

Yeah, but can you post some more cock pics?

Alas, that's not my area of expertise. But did I dream this, or does Morrissey have a single cover (maybe within the past four years) featuring a naked male with a large uncircumcised penis? (Flaccid, that is). A strange thing if I dreamt it, but a Google search is unsuccessful.

Alas, that's not my area of expertise. But did I dream this, or does Morrissey have a single cover (maybe within the past four years) featuring a naked male with a large uncircumcised penis? (Flaccid, that is). A strange thing if I dreamt it, but a Google search is unsuccessful.

Nawe. That is some stupid fan art that was being promoted on here.

Why has Ireland gone so f***ing woke? Have the globalists poisoned the water supply over there? If it carries on Ireland will soon be as insane and unrecognizable as Sweden - i.e a nation punished and psychologically crushed.

The only real proud Irish people left seem to be Gemma O'Doherty and John Waters. Classic Irish rebels who you could imprison, torture or put in front of a firing squad and they would be patriotic to the end. Proud of their land, ancestry and history!

Living in Ireland and liking you already, Pippistrella.

Ireland has been deeply brainwashed. Sandwiched as it is between the two great Anglosphere centres of power to her left and right. The "culture" here seems now mainly produced by London, New York, Los Angeles.

(Non- Anglosphere countries don't appear as easily brainwashed from my experience living in several. I may elaborate when I properly introduce myself.)

Yeah, but it's the way he's been clutching at his rosary. It's a familiar sign.

If you cared to elaborate, I should be grateful.

If you cared to elaborate, I should be grateful.

Towards the end of his American tour, he wasn't looking particularly well & he had a rosary around his neck that he kept clasping & bringing attention to. He seems to be over it now.

Back
Top Bottom