Omega Auction: "Live From Liverpool: Rare & Collectable Vinyl" - 2 items sold - November 10, 2020

Would have thought of bidden on this, but
I just spent the last of my money buyin'
one of Ma Barker's cookie cutters.

gingerbread_man_cookie_cutter_magnets.jpg

Last edited:
Spend £4,100 on building up a great vinyl collection or spend it on one cassette tape. Hmmm tough choice.

Spend £4,100 on building up a great vinyl collection or spend it on one cassette tape. Hmmm tough choice.
Can you just imagine, having shelled out £4.1k for this cassette, you'd want to listen to it, or check it wouldn't you? ...then your cassette player decides to chew the tape up? :eek:

Can you just imagine, having shelled out £4.1k for this cassette, you'd want to listen to it, or check it wouldn't you? ...then your cassette player decides to chew the tape up? :eek:
We’ve all spent many a happy hour with a biro trying to put a tape back together.... kids nowadays don’t know they’ve been born

I would have it recorded and then listen to the copy copy

You'd have to buy a really expensive pen to use to spool the mangled tape back into the cassette. Not just any old ordinary Bic.

Or you accidentally hit play and record on the old filthy tape deck and end up recording over the tape with your curses that nothing is on the bloody thing.

You'd have to buy a really expensive pen to use to spool the mangled tape back into the cassette. Not just any old ordinary Bic.
Yeah but sometimes the tape just concertinaed (folded up on itself) & was totally ruined. I wouldn't have touched that item with barge pole...especially at >£4k.

We’ve all spent many a happy hour with a biro trying to put a tape back together.... kids nowadays don’t know they’ve been born
Kids, 39 and under wouldn't know squat even if they knew it. Look at a few of the prodginy of J.M and Paul M. And what ever it is from the Sonny and Cher test tube experiment. What a pitiful sight in all 3 cases. Daddy must be proud as punch.

After discussion with Omega, it appears 2 of the items recently listed were actually part of a 'Liverpool Vinyl' auction today.
Those items were namely:

lot/name/estimate/hammer price

Regards,
FWD.
Gee, only £4100 for a cheeasy cassette with James Maker groaning and deep breathing on it ? What a treasure...bury it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom