One Record A Day - my silly review blog

joey

I know I'll probably get this thrown off-topic or get trolled, but...
I have started a blog where I listen to a record (or CD/digital) that I've never heard before, or that I'm not familiar at all with, and I write a short review about what I think about it based on only one or a few listens. I have only done a few so far, and I am going to try and keep at it. My way of trying to listen to more music and write more every day.

http://onerecordaday.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you all think. I mean, if you like. I'm not forcing you to.:thumb:

I read your Jesus and Mary Chain one the other day. It didn't make me rush out & buy it (but wouldn't it be cool if you provided a one-day-only download link?), but it did pique my interest. I'll check in occasionally, if you remind me.

I read your Jesus and Mary Chain one the other day. It didn't make me rush out & buy it (but wouldn't it be cool if you provided a one-day-only download link?), but it did pique my interest. I'll check in occasionally, if you remind me.

I'm not too sure about posting a download link. It'd be a bit of work and time (especially since I've started to rip in 256VBR), and well, there may be a few legalities to that. I'm all for sharing music, but some people aren't. I would also much rather have the physical media for an album.

Oh, and here's your reminder.

And note, I'm still just starting, so I don't think they're very good :nopity:

I know I'll probably get this thrown off-topic or get trolled, but...
I have started a blog where I listen to a record (or CD/digital) that I've never heard before, or that I'm not familiar at all with, and I write a short review about what I think about it based on only one or a few listens. I have only done a few so far, and I am going to try and keep at it. My way of trying to listen to more music and write more every day.

http://onerecordaday.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you all think. I mean, if you like. I'm not forcing you to.:thumb:

you are a media whore.

As per our convo...

ttttt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom