Painting and Drawing

Light ale....... to cure my recent bout of insomnia I’ve taken to alcohol to see if this helps with tonight’s proceedings . Nothing to heavy ...8 bottles of real ale.
Have to go food shopping tomorrow and need some stationary to write with as I can’t thieve it from work any more as I haven’t been there since last March ....

Light ale....... to cure my recent bout of insomnia I’ve taken to alcohol to see if this helps with tonight’s proceedings . Nothing to heavy ...8 bottles of real ale.
Have to go food shopping tomorrow and need some stationary to write with as I can’t thieve it from work any more as I haven’t been there since last March ....
I have to go food shopping soon too. But I'll buy fruit, and when I possess fruit, I plow through it in no time, and it makes my eyesight blurry to overeat it I suspect.

I have to go food shopping soon too. But I'll buy fruit, and when I possess fruit, I plow through it in no time, and it makes my eyesight blurry to overeat it I suspect.
Stop buying courgettes ...
it gives you ....
Well BIG ideas
Is it yesterday’s dreams olde girl.
😛😛😛😛😛

Well just but alcohol and drugs , isn’t that what you artists people do.... drink. Have sex and snort coke
Forevermore???

Well just but alcohol and drugs , isn’t that what you artists people do.... drink. Have sex and snort coke
Forevermore???
No, no drugs, I don't even bother with beer anymore. Beer is just empty calories and feeling embalmed. Now if I want to throw a tantrum I gorge on bananas and apples. As for sex, my libido hardly ever acts up, and if it does, (as I have to admit it has recently, while dealing with the Luis series), I just rub my tiny button for 2 minutes and presto, I'm done.

Years ago I had a seemingly insatiable libido. Now it's a piece of cake.

No, no drugs, I don't even bother with beer anymore. Beer is just empty calories and feeling embalmed. Now if I want to throw a tantrum I gorge on bananas and apples. As for sex, my libido hardly ever acts up, and if it does, (as I have to admit it has recently, while dealing with the Luis series), I just rub my tiny button for 2 minutes and presto, I'm done.

Years ago I had a seemingly insatiable libido. Now it's a piece of cake.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tiny button is the clue that some men never endure to look for,
For us more experienced men , it’s a thing of pure pleasure......
it’s been over 2 years since I’ve licked that button ,
But hey I’m only 52 ....
I’m not even looking for another button ...
to expensive 😂😂🙂

What do you get out of 8 beers? Does it improve your attitude?
Hopefully a good nights rest..
and try to dream about giving oral sex to a female....
Am I still I’ll???
And what’s wrong with my attitude??
At least I don’t paint pictures of tiny willies 😄😄😄
I only write shite about life....
Don’t dare me to post more!!!!

Hopefully a good nights rest..
and try to dream about giving oral sex to a female....
Am I still I’ll???
And what’s wrong with my attitude??
At least I don’t paint pictures of tiny willies 😄😄😄
I only write shite about life....
Don’t dare me to post more!!!!
Oh, I didn't find anything wrong with your attitude. I just thought maybe you did. 😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tiny button is the clue that some men never endure to look for,
For us more experienced men , it’s a thing of pure pleasure......
it’s been over 2 years since I’ve licked that button ,
But hey I’m only 52 ....
I’m not even looking for another button ...
to expensive 😂😂🙂
Too expensive? What on earth type of women have you been with? Stereotypical ones, I'd guess, if they're expensive.

52? I'm nearly 57, and I'm not looking for another willie either. Except to paint.

Oh, I didn't find anything wrong with your attitude. I just thought maybe you did. 😉
Me?? No attitude when I’m speaking to a younger, more intelligent female😜😜😜😜
Who can paint better than the scribble I try to write.....
Sheila take a bow is my next song, on Alexa !!!!!

Enjoy the fantasy that I'm younger than you.

Thank you for your compliment! 😊
I do my best. I'm lucky to have great materials to play with.

And I will play Sheila Take a Bow too, on YouTube.

Enjoy the fantasy that I'm younger than you.
I am ... I enjoy the humour, Witt and intelligence of a slightly elder female.....
one thing I’ve learned over the years is that a woman, of a certain age speaks facts, and less bullshit.
Which is something I’ve enjoyed and been delighted with, as I’ve known for many years...
where I live we have Carrs biscuit factory, I’ve worked there years ago and the woman their, well were hard women... so I know my way around many women ... Factory or professional.... 😁

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom