Paso Robles, California cancelled/postponed to 2018 due to inoperative on-stage heating

Tonight Paso Robles off .

Posted by baby j:

Morrissey goes low in Paso Robles..The announcement came at about 8:12p that the show was going to be postponed & rescheduled in 2018 due to an inoperative projector. Did I really drive all this way just to hear you say I don't want to sing tonight because your projector's broken?

Shortly before the announcement I had a feeling that it was getting too cold for him to sing.

Posted by beewee:

Show cancelled, postponed for a date in 2018. Lady came on the PA and stated on-stage heating not working. It was cold, about 48F and getting colder.

UPDATE Dec. 4:

Paso Robles officially cancelled according to email from Ticketmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
BS....voice failed? health failed? but onstage heating failed?! Gimme a break...hahahaha. Hope you feel better Moz, bet my year salary, he doesn't cancel the Hollywood Bowl.

Morrissey goes low in Paso Robles..The announcement came at about 8:12p that the show was going to be postponed & rescheduled in 2018 due to an inoperative projector. Did I really drive all this way just to hear you say I don't want to sing tonight because your projector's broken?

Shortly before the announcement I had a feeling that it was getting too cold for him to sing.

Last edited:
Show cancelled, postponed for a date in 2018. Lady came on the PA and stated on-stage heating not working. It was cold, about 48F and getting colder. This being something like my 60th+ MOZ show, wasn't all surprised, but ya disappointed. Made a weekend of it with my wife, looking forward to Hollywood Bowl this coming weekend. Interestingly enough, there were fire trucks pulling up to the venue when we arrived. Hopefully non-issue and just normal emergency services on hand per usual at concerts/sporting events etc.

Looking at twitter and people are absolutely angry about this. This will be the last straw for many. Moz once again exhibiting poor judgment - he will not be forgiven.

:drama:

time to bash.

:straightface:

:sleeping:

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

Reckon chaps this is bad sign for "the UK" tossey wackers inn nn it. If Malibu Steve won't sing when it's 48 degrees in his home state, what makes you chaps think he won't cancel or even get on the plane at LAX to go to the worst and coldest weather in the world in February and March 2018.

Oh for f***s sake...... flying today (Monday) to LA for the Hollywood Bowl gigs.... I know Billy Idol wont give a f*** about the temperature....

Jukebox ''Come on City'' Jury :thumb:

All the lies that you make up
What's at the back of your mind?
Oh, your face I can see
And it's desperately kind
But what's at the back of your mind?

Two icy-cold hands conducting the way
It's the Eskimo blood in my veins

Too good to be true, smallest venue I had ever (almost) seen him play. Less than 2,000 people the pit was so empty. But was really cold and reeked of manure. And the crowd was super random, a lot of people who "liked the 80's" I'm sure the possibility of him getting a cold/sick crossed his mind playing this venue and wasn't worth the risk considering he has a show in a week playing to 10 times the amount of seats. Super bummed considering i drove up from LA because I hate the hollywood bowl and cant afford a decent seat there! But kinda understand.

Mozzer was scared to put on his fur coat because of the Morrissey Solo backlash he got for wearing that cozy cashmere cardy in gay Paree.

Its true venue staff- told me he played how soon is now at sound check earlier in the day- then came back around 6 and left after 15 minutes- bullshit making crowd watch an hour of preshow music- and selling merch when he had no plans of performing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom