Paul McCartney - McCartney III

Also, Track 10 - Deep Down. Cracking sound on the drums on this track.

What Morrissey song does Pretty Boys sound like? Weird they never mentioned that in the tweet...

Macca's a vaxxer.

Shame on the man.

Lennon was a bit of a truther in his day - he wouldn't take the Bill Gates hit.

Don't kid yourself. John Lennon would be an insufferable SJW if he were alive today.
Are you American? John Lennon wasn't a Christian. I wonder if the powers that be put him up there as a sort of false Christ.

It is hard to work John Lennon out. He came from a very troubled background. I wonder if he was under some sort of mind control? I wonder if he had undiagnosed ADHD?

I feel really sorry for John Lennon the way he was killed. Nobody deserves to die like that it was so tragic.

Sorry but I don't care for Sir Paul McCartney and I don't trust him. I think he is dodgy.

Fully agree, a racist nationalist would be the very last thing he'd be.
I remember reading a John Lennon interview where he said he was a Nationalist. But that can have many meanings. He didn't like the British Royals that much as he gave back his OBE medal thing.

It is hard to work John Lennon out and also there is the influence of Yoko Ono in his later life. Some think he might of been under some sort of mind control or hypnotism.

If you read John Lennon's books "In His Own Right" or "write" and a "Spaniard In the Works". It gives you some idea of how his mind worked. He was very blasphemous in the books he wasn't a Christian and he seemed quite against Christianity. He made fun of cripples. He said stuff about Germans because he had lived through the Second World War he was born in 1940. The Beatles went out to Hamburg in Germany before they were famous. He had said racist and shocking stuff in his very young days maybe even before he was famous.

The Beatles are fascinating so many conspiracy theories and stuff.

It feels like to me that John Lennon was a built up as a "false Christ" character in his later years. I guess his main thing was "Peace" in his later years with Yoko Ono. There is nothing wrong with being a pacifist. There are accounts that John Lennon could be violent though maybe when he had been drinking. He didn't treat his first son Julian well. For all his faults he didn't deserve to be shot dead in New York City! Really sad and tragic what happened. By now he might of become a Christian stranger things have happened. Maybe him and Yoko Ono might of split up at some point. It is hard to know now.

I love his song "Working Class Hero". He had a very troubled background and he saw himself as working-class. Maybe these days they might say he had ADHD. He seemed a bit rebellious. Psychologically it is hard to work him out. It was a sad loss to the world when he was killed.

4 the collectors
image-59-1024x723.png

yellow-and-black-third-man.jpeg
red-non-3rd-man-exclusive-musicvaultz.jpeg
blue-australian.jpeg

I remember reading a John Lennon interview where he said he was a Nationalist. But that can have many meanings. He didn't like the British Royals that much as he gave back his OBE medal thing.

It is hard to work John Lennon out and also there is the influence of Yoko Ono in his later life. Some think he might of been under some sort of mind control or hypnotism.

If you read John Lennon's books "In His Own Right" or "write" and a "Spaniard In the Works". It gives you some idea of how his mind worked. He was very blasphemous in the books he wasn't a Christian and he seemed quite against Christianity. He made fun of cripples. He said stuff about Germans because he had lived through the Second World War he was born in 1940. The Beatles went out to Hamburg in Germany before they were famous. He had said racist and shocking stuff in his very young days maybe even before he was famous.

The Beatles are fascinating so many conspiracy theories and stuff.

It feels like to me that John Lennon was a built up as a "false Christ" character in his later years. I guess his main thing was "Peace" in his later years with Yoko Ono. There is nothing wrong with being a pacifist. There are accounts that John Lennon could be violent though maybe when he had been drinking. He didn't treat his first son Julian well. For all his faults he didn't deserve to be shot dead in New York City! Really sad and tragic what happened. By now he might of become a Christian stranger things have happened. Maybe him and Yoko Ono might of split up at some point. It is hard to know now.

I love his song "Working Class Hero". He had a very troubled background and he saw himself as working-class. Maybe these days they might say he had ADHD. He seemed a bit rebellious. Psychologically it is hard to work him out. It was a sad loss to the world when he was killed.

John Lennon was a skilled communicator. Yoko was a marketer. They made a splendid couple.

Back
Top Bottom