Penis stretching

Any of you stretch your penis? If so, what length are you up to?

I'm trying to go from a [not telling you] to 7-16"...but the skin isn't budging...I don't want a blow out or for my shaft to rupture. Any suggestions?

Hey, at least it's not my ears.

:mad:

It was just a question...:o

Any of you stretch your penis? If so, what length are you up to?

I'm trying to go from a [not telling you] to 7-16"...but the skin isn't budging...I don't want a blow out or for my shaft to rupture. Any suggestions?

Hey, at least it's not my ears.

Do we get pics so we can see if you're telling the truth?

It must be real bad being a bloke and having a really small penis.:rolleyes:Especially if you have to resort to stretching it and then telling everyone.:rolleyes:

I can't recall where I saw the video...maybe on HBO's Real Sex (Puppetry of the Penis)?...but it was a man in some 3rd world country rolling up his penis around a cylinder and then stretching it downward, rolling it up, stretching it down again...repeat :sick: The few times he left his flattened piece of meat dangle, I wondered if it was even functional anymore. :barf:

NRiTH, get yourself one of these. :p

austin-powers.jpg

Tags
boner cock dick dillydink dong emmamakesitbig hog honk honk john thomas johnson li'l robby (jk) maritalproblems nob nritpenis peter pud r kelly rod schlong tallywhacker vag reduction wang weiner willy
Back
Top Bottom