Morrissey Central "PEOPLE WHO NEED CATS." (August 6, 2020)

Adjustments_obsujr.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I suppose it's better than having Kristeen Young on her shoulders. I wouldn't mind Kristeen sitting on my face though. She's a wild cutie.

morrisseyandkristeenyoung_005.jpg
She's a defo face sitter with her crotchless tights and no knicknacks on! 😘

I love cats - but I prefer dogs.

Moz would hate it though, dog walkers always end up chatting to each other.
Quite right and very funny😂I love walking dogs my youngest has a new puppy called benny, I jest he’s called ted I love him ... if I knew how to put a picture on here of him , I would but I’m still trying to work out a thing called video.... It’s like being a dad all over again

If he means women he should say women, not "people who need cats".

Quite right and very funny😂I love walking dogs my youngest has a new puppy called benny, I jest he’s called ted I love him ... if I knew how to put a picture on here of him , I would but I’m still trying to work out a thing called video.... It’s like being a dad all over again

I would love a puppy!

I'm terrible at tech. Luckily I'm not hired for that kind of thing, but I've been to a few workshops & I still can't make a gif.

I would vote for any politician if they had a kitty on their head the whole time during their campaign and also during their time as president.

It would beat looking at that thing Trump has on his head.

:cool:

What is going on with Trump's hair?

I would love a puppy!

I'm terrible at tech. Luckily I'm not hired for that kind of thing, but I've been to a few workshops & I still can't make a gif.
I always got the impression that you were up to date with this shit.... young, with it techno head as yous young ones need to be ..... well I wonder ??? I can smell an attention seeker Karen ... who could this be .... bet you one thing he dare nor speak my name ... or speak directly to me .... we’ll see

As I’ve said to you before , anything to say to me say it now .... 😇😇😇😇I’ll be friendly, all pistols put down .... all the daft ness stopped.. 👍👍👍

Also benny let’s get back to the odd time or two when we had a decent crack together, I know it was nice , yet unsettling, as I say fists down for .... the next hour or so , what you olde pal ??

I always got the impression that you were up to date with this shit.... young, with it techno head as yous young ones need to be ..... well I wonder ??? I can smell an attention seeker Karen ... who could this be .... bet you one thing he dare nor speak my name ... or speak directly to me .... we’ll see

I know about tech - I just can't master it, so I delegate.

Is it Benny? 😁

Come on benny, we’re Nealy there. Just a civil word from you now , olde pal.... call me in , call me in .....

I know about tech - I just can't master it, so I delegate.

Is it Benny? 😁
Me to I sort of delegate myself when at work , then I do other things that my colleagues don’t want to do , to compensate, like clear up a drug users room , then clear it for the next resident..... is it benny no lass no reply yet ... unfortunately, he’s ok you know , think I’ve wound her up to much 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶this looks like ted..... hey nerak if I remember I’ll get my daughter to post ted over the weekend 🤫🤫🤫

Me to I sort of delegate myself when at work , then I do other things that my colleagues don’t want to do , to compensate, like clear up a drug users room , then clear it for the next resident..... is it benny no lass no reply yet ... unfortunately, he’s ok you know , think I’ve wound her up to much 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶this looks like ted..... hey nerak if I remember I’ll get my daughter to post ted over the weekend 🤫🤫🤫

Aww! Brilliant. I would love to see wee Ted.

Nerak, I’ve tried with ted.... sorry benny , it was like talks with terrorists .... got nowhere , hey we tried .... any how you a jock lass .... what county..

Bennys gone ... can’t say I’ve tried nerak..... that’s how you get shot of a morrissey hater.... yes I’ve tried tonight .. yet I’m spurned yet again ... where is Henry Kissinger when one needs him ... I thought benny could be rehabilitated, alas nnooooo... well nerak the crack is ... you , hovis gordyboy is coming to Carlisle for a night of ale .... some time this month 🥃🥃🥃🥃🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Yeah - what's the point here?

Well Unk, what this amounts to is an utterly ruthless, indeed shameless, even brazen, move on the part of The Artist Formerly Known as Morrissey to hook in the 'The Cat Market'.

A truth universally acknowledged is that you can fleece cat owners of every description the world over by means of any and every twee cutesy tat.

The Artist Formerly Known as Morrissey is currently seeking to ingratiate himself, in a manner barely befitting a wanton stocious sex worker, with this worldwide ravenous market.

Why would he descend to such levels? Well, í don't know whether you missed the memo, and, please Unk, brace yourself for this news, but, apparently, it has been strongly rumoured that...

It's All About The Money... :eek:

But, worse than even that mortal sin, and again, apparently, according to a well placed insider somewhere in the untamed wilds of Yorkshire...

It Always Has Been... :eek: :eek:

Apologies if í soured your Ovaltine there, but í felt that somebody should clue you in.

Maybe we should think about spreading the word huh?
í feel that the world need to know such things. One internet fan forum at a time, Sweet Jesus.

Last edited:
Well Unk, what this amounts to is an utterly ruthless, indeed shameless, even brazen, move on the part of The Artist Formerly Known as Morrissey to hook in the 'The Cat Market'.

A truth universally acknowledged is that you can fleece cat owners of every description the world over by means of any and every twee cutesy tat.

The Artist Formerly Known as Morrissey is currently seeking to ingratiate himself, in a manner barely befitting a wanton stocious sex worker, with this worldwide ravenous market.

Why would he descend to such levels? Well, í don't know whether you missed the memo, and, please Unk, brace yourself for this news, but, apparently, it has been strongly rumoured that...

It's All About The Money... :eek:

But, worse than even that mortal sin, and again, apparently, according to a well placed insider somewhere in the untamed wilds of Yorkshire...

It Always Has Been... :eek: :eek:

Apologies if í soured your Ovaltine there, but í felt that somebody should clue you in.

Maybe we should think about spreading the word huh?
í feel that the world need to know such things. One internet fan forum at a time, Sweet Jesus.

He can have my money any time , since 1984... you get f*** all

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom