Please, please let me keep my Morrissey CDs

Bagpuss

Ok, my girlfriend and me have gone our seperate ways. She knows I would bludgeon her with a cotton bud if she asked to keep my Smiths' vinyl. She reckons we should toss a coin to decide who keeps Morrissey's solo output, but I know my luck to well, and I will lose. Any ideas??

Toss a coin for every individual item, the odds are the same, theoretically, but you're likely to keep at least some of them.

She may not be prepared to go to that trouble, so you can say she doesn't deserve them for not being prepared to go to that trouble!

Tell her she can keep the dishwasher, pots, pans, ironing board and iron, your taking, cds, stereo, computer, and telly. Fair.:thumb:

LOL.

She'd hit me with 1 of the pans if I suggested that!

The sleeves are better than some of the CDs.

It's been an amicable split and trust we can act like mature adults?! Thankfully, other than Moz we have different tastes in music, so the inevitable 'record split' has been straightforward. Mind you, she got most of our mates on her side...isn't it always the way:lbf:

....maybe rather simple solution here, but whoever BOUGHT it should Keep it.

(....unless you "gifted" each other with Mozzerabilia, during your time together.... in which case, I'm outta here...!!!)

If you want Your Actual Discs, I think a very gentlemanly thing to do would be to order another set used from Amazon and give them to her (not as gentlemanly as buying her new ones, but you'll need the extra money to buy yourself some new pots and pans ;) ).

Ok, my girlfriend and me have gone our seperate ways. She knows I would bludgeon her with a cotton bud if she asked to keep my Smiths' vinyl. She reckons we should toss a coin to decide who keeps Morrissey's solo output, but I know my luck to well, and I will lose. Any ideas??

kill her

Tell her she can keep the dishwasher, pots, pans, ironing board and iron, your taking, cds, stereo, computer, and telly. Fair.:thumb:

Yeah, since all of us women just love standing in the kitchen with our dishwashers, pots, pans, ironing boards and irons....preferable pregnant....yes.

Back
Top Bottom