Please Read this before enter sub-forum: The Pigsty

Re: Sub-forum: The Pigsty

Who is she?

For your interest, bored is a man.
You can see his photo in page 55 of Male fan frink thread. ;)

'She' in bored's thread refers to lightupvirginmary.
I really couldn't care less about bored's gender or photo.

That thread in no way actually discusses her vagina. It's used as a figure of speech and is a probably meant on a play on her name using the word virgin. If not, the title would have probably said arse instead.

She was given a time out for repeatedly bringing up the same old complaint about something she was told was going to be left as is for now and also throwing a lot of names at the people who post in pigsty but giving them no way to respond in the same thread without being banned for trolling outside of the pigsty.

If you are going to attack people that post there and call them names you are trolling. If they can't troll you here, you can't troll them here.

A figure of speech? What do you assume stands behind such a 'figure of speech'? What is the literal meaning of it? Something wonderful I bet.

A figure of speech? What do you assume stands behind such a 'figure of speech'? What is the literal meaning of it? Something wonderful I bet.

Ever hear the expression.. "What's up his ass today?"

This is not a conversation about a person's ass.

If you do not get that as a figure of speech there truly is nothing I can do to help you but I will give one final attempt to explain why her complaining was pointless.

LUVM kept referring to that thread as if people were actually having a discussion about her vagina. She was being incredibly dramatic for the purpose of being dramatic. If someone had somehow gotten a picture of it and posted it and they were discussing it, her complaints would be justified.

Ever hear the expression.. "What's up his ass today?"

This is not a conversation about a person's ass.

If you do not get that as a figure of speech there truly is nothing I can do to help you but I will give one final attempt to explain why her complaining was pointless.

LUVM kept referring to that thread as if people were actually having a discussion about her vagina. She was being incredibly dramatic for the purpose of being dramatic. If someone had somehow gotten a picture of it and posted it and they were discussing it, her complaints would be justified.

I get it as a sexist and humiliating thing, and it's just outrageous that this is suddenly acceptable in here.

I bet you wouldn't like it if they were discussing the size of your balls, figure of speech or not.

Last edited:

I wonder if America's founding fathers had to sit around and contemplate these same ideas when they were designing our constitution. Except in that case they thought England were the trolls and today it's sort of opposite. :p

I get it as a sexist and humiliating thing, and it's just outrageous that this is suddenly acceptable in here.

I bet you wouldn't like it if they were discussing the size of your balls, figure of speech or not.

I honestly do not care what people say about me.

Start a thread in the pigsty and find out.

So this place that I am typing on now is not THE pigsty forum where anything goes?

So this place that I am typing on now is not THE pigsty forum where anything goes?

That's right.
This is a thread to discuss what they're discussing in The Pigsty.
Perhaps,i should start a thread to discuss this thread?
This could go on FOREVER!!!

(welcome back,naughty lady)

No. The pigsty subforum will say:

Morrissey-solo Forums > Off-topic > The Pigsty > "Title of Thread"

at the top of the page.

Last edited:

What if by accident you f*** up and you think you are in the Pigsty but are actually in the off topic and you do some ban worthy. Can we claim confusion or drunkenness and not be banned?

May I at least use it as an excuse?

Edit: Holy shit. I seriously thought I was posting in the sticky thread under the Pigsty forum. I already f***ed up the way I said I may. I am not even drunk. I am so doomed.

Last edited:

What if by accident you f*** up and you think you are in the Pigsty but are actually in the off topic and you do some ban worthy. Can we claim confusion or drunkenness and not be banned?

lol!! :D actually this crossed my mind. Cause this stupid thread is here it can cause confusion. Well it will not be here forever then it should be easier to spot the difference.

Edit: Holy shit. I seriously thought I was posting in the sticky thread under the Pigsty forum. I already f***ed up the way I said I may. I am not even drunk. I am so doomed.

The moderators do not care whether you're drunk or not.
It's your own discression to come to the forums and what to post.

Regardless of being drunk or sober if you violate TOS you will be given an appropreate infraction.

Last edited:
Having only just frequented the Pigsty i am shocked at all the frightfully beastly goings on in there.:eek:

Tags
debating whether 2 return don't bother kewpiesonignore
Back
Top Bottom