Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I recall some years ago my father told me about a well thought of Chinese restaurant here in the UK which got a snap inspection (health people or whatever) and they found dog and rat in the kitchen - no reference to UB40 btw ;)- they got fined & closed down. I'm sure it still happens in their restaurants. You've no idea just what you're eating.
Rancid f***ers.

Think of that the next time you order a takeaway...just what is that meat you're eating? Golly. Could be f***ing anything...dog, cat, bat, or snake...disguised in black bean sauce or whatever dubious liquid....sold to you as beef, pork, or chicken.

I don’t order anything but pizza from out. ?

I recall some years ago my father told me about a well thought of Chinese restaurant here in the UK which got a snap inspection (health people or whatever) and they found dog and rat in the kitchen - no reference to UB40 btw ;)- they got fined & closed down. I'm sure it still happens in their restaurants. You've no idea just what you're eating.
Rancid f***ers.

I bought some chicken wings from the Costco deli yesterday and when I got home and was eating them I kept picturing the dog from that video in my head. Threw them away. ?

No; I thought you were just talking about it as a thing they do to dogs. Did I miss a post?

Yeah. ?

Yeah. ?

What'd they do; take it down? PM it.

It isn’t but this and starving is how I lost weight. ?
That's fair. I mean honestly you probably could just eat one healthy, well balanced meal, skip a meal, and have some crappy snacks here and there and still be fine.

Do you count calories or exercise? I'm trying to get down to about 170. My weight is in my gut, from the beer, and a little in my face but whenever I've dieted, the face poofiness goes pretty quickly. I'm allowed 1800 calories a day to lose a pound and a half a week.

I exercise enough to erase maybe 30 - 40 percent of my weekly beer intake. I have to balance the rest against smaller portions if I want to lose weight AND still be able to drink. Plus I've changed my beers; I now drink way fewer stout and IPAs, which are about 200-250 calories per bottle, to lagers and pilsners which average around 130-150 and also don't get me as quickly hammered.

That's fair. I mean honestly you probably could just eat one healthy, well balanced meal, skip a meal, and have some crappy snacks here and there and still be fine.

Do you count calories or exercise? I'm trying to get down to about 170. My weight is in my gut, from the beer, and a little in my face but whenever I've dieted, the face poofiness goes pretty quickly. I'm allowed 1800 calories a day to lose a pound and a half a week.

I exercise enough to erase maybe 30 - 40 percent of my weekly beer intake. I have to balance the rest against smaller portions if I want to lose weight AND still be able to drink. Plus I've changed my beers; I now drink way fewer stout and IPAs, which are about 200-250 calories per bottle, to lagers and pilsners which average around 130-150 and also don't get me as quickly hammered.

I probably could but I usually don’t. Every now and then I’ll get a pizza. I’m getting one Saturday and Sunday for Wrestlemania. ?

I don’t count calories but I exercise regularly to the extent of doing squats and leg lifts and lunges. My priority is, and has been for the last couple years now, to have the best legs and butt possible without augmentation and I’ve achieved that. I just have to maintain it.

You could just not drink beer.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom