Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Am I deaf or is there a printed verse he doesn't sing in Darling I Hug A Pillow: "roll and then rage and then roar for one hour, for 55 million years hence you will lie down as powder". Wha??!!!

Am I deaf or is there a printed verse he doesn't sing in Darling I Hug A Pillow: "roll and then rage and then roar for one hour, for 55 million years hence you will lie down as powder". Wha??!!!

There are a number of printed lyrics he doesn’t sing on the album.

I'm confused. And no, not about my sexuality. Why does The Truth keep thumbs downing comments between us? Also I thought The Truth was Dave. But isn't Chameleon Dave? And didn't Dave say something about his account getting hacked? Also please make my VCR stop flashing 12:00.

I'm confused. And no, not about my sexuality. Why does The Truth keep thumbs downing comments between us? Also I thought The Truth was Dave. But isn't Chameleon Dave? And didn't Dave say something about his account getting hacked? Also please make my VCR stop flashing 12:00.

One has a period and the other doesn’t.

is there anywhere here I can buy greek beer?!?!?! why do they sell irish and Czech and german beer but not greek?!?! If I cant go to Greece I at least want my alfa beer!!!! I also want these:

1585952948676.png

they're the most amazing thing ive ever eaten in my life and ive only ever seen them in Greece. I wonder if when this virus shit is over i can order a box of them from knorr. I neeeeeeeed them in my life. them and alfa beer.

Unlike you and @Skylarker where neither of you have periods although you both act like you're on them from time to time and you !HIViva! wish you really could have them...

Your response, much like you yourself, is rambling and impotent. Maybe spend less time fixating on people from a forum and more time learning a new skill. Perhaps you can use this time to take online college courses in English and Effective Communication?

so I moved into my 'suite' in this Egyptian guys chintzy fake opulent house, and shit, his kids are LOUD. am I destined never to find a quiet place to write? why must people make SO MUCH noise all the damn time?! also it's really f***ing cold, which means that I have to buy a heater, if I can f***ing find one. in a way that's good because it allows me to control my own heat, because if it were too hot down here instead there wouldn't be much I could do about that. other than those things, and the little black hairs I keep finding everywhere (damn, id kill for some Lysol wipes), it's okay I guess. my rooms a bit sparse and austere though, and I wish it were a bit more homey. I could make it more homey but that would entail spending money and I don't really wanna do that.

Your response, much like you yourself, is rambling and impotent. Maybe spend less time fixating on people from a forum and more time learning a new skill. Perhaps you can use this time to take online college courses in English and Effective Communication?

Tell us about all the new skills you've been learning recently. Like, what... how to stretch your anus even wider than before? Actually on second thoughts don't bother telling us.

I don't know about your communication skills but I'm sure you've spread a few communicable diseases in your time...

Tell us about all the new skills you've been learning recently. Like, what... how to stretch your anus even wider than before? Actually on second thoughts don't bother telling us.
I don't know about your communication skills but I'm sure you've spread a few communicable diseases in your time...

Yeah, see....you replied with two different messages to the same post.

“Heh heh me funny. Submit.”
*10 minutes pass*
“Me think of something else now. Submit. Heh heh.”

Get it right the first time you f***ing mental midget. rofl

Yeah, see....you replied with two different messages to the same post.

“Heh heh me funny. Submit.”
*10 minutes pass*
“Me think of something else now. Submit. Heh heh.”

Get it right the first time you f***ing mental midget. rofl

At least I was capable of thinking of something other than "you responded to the same message in the space of ten minutes with two different posts" which was the entire content of your 'comeback'. Maybe I was able to do that because my brain isn't fried from being glued to Netflix, Old WWF, and chaturbate cams around the clock.

At least I was capable of thinking of something other than "you responded to the same message in the space of ten minutes with two different posts" which was the entire content of your 'comeback'. Maybe I was able to do that because my brain isn't fried from being glued to Netflix, Old WWF, and chaturbate cams around the clock.

No; yours is fried from ceaselessly trolling a member of a web forum that you can't stop mocking yet are clearly preternaturally compelled by.

Also why did you capitalize "old" in "Old WWF?" Is that a thing? Are you thinking of Old Yeller? Do you need to be put down?

@Skylarker
Here in the civilized world, we kill baby chickens by grinding them up alive.
1-day-old-male-chicks-high-speed-industrial-grinder.gif

And we drown pigs in noxious gas chambers.

Civilized, my arse.

Are you familiar with the concept of sarcasm, or are you too busy virtue signaling to take a joke?

Lawl. The thing is I don’t actually give a shit. You do. I’m replying to a message of mine that was quoted and increasing my post count. You’re going out of your way to read my posts, sitting around and trying to think of something that’s gonna “PwN s0 hArD bRo”, entering a username, writing your drivel, having your mommy help you match the pictures so you get past the captcha and then sitting around drooling all over yourself as you wait for your post to *fingers crossed* be approved. So I win without even trying.

5F66F6F5-B551-4353-A280-D8949840C161.jpeg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom