Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Gross is you bringing everything back to sex offenders, serial killers, and pedophiles.

It’s a cute little cat. How are things working out for you right now?
20200528_003801.jpg

Not everything is going my way today. I've encountered a snag, which I tend to deal with by sulking. I need to practice gratitude, for anything that does go my way. The shoes I have on my two feet, the gorgeous roses I saw and smelled this morning, the fact that I had a walk with no pain in my ankle, having a good home, hot/cold running water, good food, etc.

I want to be happy about well made shoes, despite them not being classified as vegan. I wrote to Hoka, to ask them to make my favorite 2 pairs vegan, a week ago, and they haven't replied. I want to be happy.

Great. ? I just found out that crayons are made from cow fat. I suspected as much. Can't get away from using animals.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom