Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

No, Mozmar, I still had to be logged in at work when I responded. The hours I have to work on Webchat don't correlate with the hours I like to work. I'm on flexitime and I'm an early riser. I like to do 7am to 3pm. Webchat is 9am to 5pm. I feel as though I've lost my evening when I finish that late. I've not had a pay rise for ten years and so I'm intent on clinging to my flexible working hour privilege, as one perk of the job.
lol ok

You do. You don't say very much, but I love you. You make cryptic comments when I'm drunk at the end of the day. I love where you're coming from. I see nothing but love coming from you.
Why do you persist in saying such cringey syrupy things?

I was listening to a girl earlier who has a spot on her retina, and if she doesn't have it treated she could lose the sight in her right eye. It reminded me of my grandma who had cataracts on her eyes in the eighties. They didn't have laser treatment then. She had a local anaesthetic and she said she could see her eyeball on her cheek as they operated on it. As she came from hospital in the ambulance she said she passed the church and there was a sign outside that read 'I once was blind but now I see' She took it literally. She was told she didn't need to wear glasses after the operation, but she continued to wear them. She didn't feel 'dressed without them'
Love. Let me tell you this. I'm sure your musings have relevance. Somewhere. I'm less is more in this world. Cut to the base. Keep it brief. I can't concentrate beyond 2 sentences before I'm on another subject.

Incredibly hyper today. I was on webchat at work but had to feign a splitting headache/migraine and knock off early. The webchat manager wished me well. I sent a smiley face. I felt it would show appreciation for her concern but also convey that I was too ill to string a sentence together.
I would have gone with prayer hands but this might work.

He goes running from work every dinner time. He once swam across the river Trent while he was out running one dinner. I chastised him saying that he was now a father and he should show more responsibility. He loves his children though. Two girls. His wife despised me for being drunk but she took him to the cleaners in the end. She was 13 years his junior, had her own business, and very well to do. Let's just say, very confident very forthright. Everything Matt felt he needed and ultimately everything he could have done without. Matt has always been disorganised and messy. She made him put all of his records and DVDs in a cupboard under the stairs. If you'd have seen his desk at work you'd realise there was no way that man could ever be organised. He's visceral, unpretentious, and unheeding of worldly concerns. It must have been madness or love that possessed him. I saw through her from day one. But I kept my mouth shut, and even now I don't even want to say 'I told you so'. I knew he was meant to be alone like me, though. He's learnt the hard way. All that education and he still fell hook line and sinker.

I AM PRETTY FORTHRIGHT WOULDNT YOU SAY DALE?

I missed Matt being a pervert when he got married. Before he wed he was a mess of misguided testosterone even though he was in his forties. Totally straight but naively beguiled by everything outre and risqué. He loved the avante gard. He was your typical highly educated public school boy with boardy tendencies. We worked with a very well to do girl called Nikki. For some reason, he called her Tibbs. Every afternoon we'd congregate round his desk and have vegan chocolate and coffee and he saved the gold foil wrappers to make his own hot pants for Tibbs that he'd made out of the gold foil wrappers he'd stapled together. He used to put them on over his trousers and say 'do you they'll fit her??' ' He used to have an orange every dinner and hed peeled the skin off in the shape of a cock and balls and say,' that's for you ginger minge' I often used to come back from lunch and find a suggestive orange peel placed strategically on my chair. All that went out the window when he wed. Nikki once went to Glastonbury She said 'I'm slumming it and rocking out' It transpired her and her husband travelled down there in a 50ft winnibago. I imagined her cooking chips in the back of the winnibago, half way down the motorway. Her husband had a motorbike and she used to ride pinion behind him wearing a helmet with fake cat ears on it. One time they blew off and she only realised she'd lost them 15 or so miles up the road. They had to turn back and find her ears. They found them in the end but it put the dampers on their day out.
The vegan chocolate jumps out at me. Raiding the kitchen now. Avocado dip with cauliflower.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom