Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

rifke

team bougatsa
You're right. I should choose some random - can't really call him a pop star - and post about how he's dreamy until everyone wants to poke their eyes out.
well there's only one dreamy pop star who comes to mind, and ive kind of got the market cornered on talking about him, so you're just gonna have to come up with something of your own, toots.

The.Truth.

it made me sad to hear how his body had been unclaimed when he died though. that beautiful body of his, unclaimed. i guess his wife had grown disillusioned with him earlier, when dna evidence linked him to a murder. all that time i think we all thought she was just pretending to believe in his innocence, but turns out she really did. she used to call me the "david bowie fan who richard ramirez cant quite remember". story of my life.
No one can quite remember you? Maybe if you keep trying so hard you can become memorable for that alone.

C

carlislebaz

I have a lot of fun with my pens. I fill about 10 page faces a day, talking about the hum of the fridge and how I wish illness upon sadists at large.
I do a little bit of art myself,
In the style of Jackson pollock..
you know “jack the dripper”
Lashing paint onto a canvas ( a small one, well three)
If I knew how to post it on here I would....
I’ve given a few to family during the first lock down....
I’ve noticed over the years that his paintings have been album covers for a few pop/ rock bands...
The stone roses,
Thompson twins ...
I also like L.S Lowry
Carrivagio
And one of my fave pictures is the wave, Japanese bloke, totally can’t remember his name , begins with H 😄

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
I do a little bit of art myself,
In the style of Jackson pollock..
you know “jack the dripper”
Lashing paint onto a canvas ( a small one, well three)
If I knew how to post it on here I would....
I’ve given a few to family during the first lock down....
I’ve noticed over the years that his paintings have been album covers for a few pop/ rock bands...
The stone roses,
Thompson twins ...
I also like L.S Lowry
Carrivagio
And one of my fave pictures is the wave, Japanese bloke, totally can’t remember his name , begins with H 😄
This is my fountain pen and ink.
20210120_222223.jpg

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
Looks like it’s cold in Canada, you have plenty of layers on 🥶🥶
I usually don't have a heater on. I tend to wear arctic fleece pajama pants over sweatpants, and an arctic fleece hoodie over a tshirt and flannel shirt. Is it not cold where you are?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom