Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

C

carlislebaz

Light ale.... how was your pencil session this morning?? Give a picture.... if possible 🧐🧐

I finally slept from 8-30 ish
Until 1-30 ....
Still - 4-5 here 🥶. have you seen any polar bears this season???

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
Light ale.... how was your pencil session this morning?? Give a picture.... if possible 🧐🧐

I finally slept from 8-30 ish
Until 1-30 ....
Still - 4-5 here 🥶. have you seen any polar bears this season???
It's in my Painting and Drawing thread, but I'll post it.
20210122_224813.jpg

A scanty bit of thing

I only have eyes for youuuuuu, Aztec!
is it weird but as this site dies the piece of shit goes up? some exceptions of course, but not a lot...
Broad consensus has deemed it best if when posting here in future, you try to refrain from putting your comments from English > through English/Chinese google translate > then back through Chinese/English google translate again, where everything from you then seems spewed back out into some form of nonsensical, garbled who-knows-what again

Just try straight English from the outset

Last edited:

rifke

team bougatsa
i think he purposely posts like that to sound jaunty. like as if he's got so much else on the go and is just posting here before dashing off again so he cant help if his thoughts are a little muddled. however we all know that robby doesnt dash anywhere.

rifke

team bougatsa
watched the aaron hernandez story on netflix. oh my god, it was so sad!!!! i didnt know he killed himself!!!! i am so troubled now...

whyyyy do i love the wicked ones soooooo much?!??? (and MORE IMPORTANTLY where do i meet them?!?)

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
watched the aaron hernandez story on netflix. oh my god, it was so sad!!!! i didnt know he killed himself!!!! i am so troubled now...

whyyyy do i love the wicked ones soooooo much?!??? (and MORE IMPORTANTLY where do i meet them?!?)
I'm attracted to Moz because of his compassion. You're probably attracted to him because he's ballsy.

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Baby

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom