Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

An excerpt from the long ebook I've been reading
View attachment 69053
I knew this guy whose younger cousin was in high school. The high school kid was seeing this girl and her parents forced them to break up. He set their house on fire and was supposedly planning on shooting them when they came outside. This happened in the middle of the night. But somehow either the fire department got there first or something and he didn't shoot anyone but he did go to the youth authority which is prison for minors, and I think he had to go to adult prison, too. I never saw him again.

I knew this guy whose younger cousin was in high school. The high school kid was seeing this girl and her parents forced them to break up. He set their house on fire and was supposedly planning on shooting them when they came outside. This happened in the middle of the night. But somehow either the fire department got there first or something and he didn't shoot anyone but he did go to the youth authority which is prison for minors, and I think he had to go to adult prison, too. I never saw him again.
In this case, the father physically, and viciously attacked her boyfriend, and then said he would kill them both.

eddy sings morrissey <3

This guy has cool hair.

that's EXACTLY how i picture you. well, that's how i started picturing you once i found out you werent black, because for the longest time--that is, AFTER i found out you werent a woman (although im still a little skeptical about that because let's face it, toots, you SOUND like a woman)--i thought you were a black dude.

I saw this article about this german lady, and she had a great big horse. It got scared during a storm one time and ran straight in through her front door. Went into her front room and just lived right there after that, it wasn’t interested in going back out to the stable. This lady i think was just like “oh well!”

the best part was that there was this hallway mirror, on the wall. On the way to the front door.

And every single day when the horse would wake up in her tiny living room in this apartment or whatever and decide it was time to go outside for a run, he would stop every time in this hallway and admire himself in the mirror, for a bit.

That horse loved that mirror. And i love this big beautiful living room horse! ❤️

:straightface:

you knew an old dude whose 'younger' cousin was in high school??
was going to shoot somebody but never did going instead to minor prison AND adult prison?o_O
was Barnaby the "guy" you knew?o_O

I got really embarrassed one time, some time ago - you’ll have noticed i have zero motivation to ever respond to you in the negative? I just got really embarrassed that I ever stooped to arguing with you about anything at all, because I genuinely feel sorry for you. I feel really bad for you, and it makes me feel marginally better if I think that maybe you’re getting something that you need here, or wherever, in whatever way you can get it.

Colin is a laugh when he does his dance steps. He did one bit where he shimmied backwards while waving his hands in front of him, all razzmatazz. Thinking he was on Broadway when in truth he's in a park in a big coat, trainers and gloves,listening to Frank on his headphones.

I saw Craig the landlord from Lord Roberts again at The Arboretum walking the dog with his boyfriend. They made a detour when they saw me. I'd been barred from his pub last June for not social distancing. I wanted them to see me talking to Dave and his pals but they weren't around at the time and so it looked as though I was on my own again, to Craig. Damn. I saw the park regulars passing through later on (mainly people I've got to know through Dave). There's Colin who is ex navy and loves Frank Sinatra. He was listening to him on his headphones and doing all Frank's dance moves. He gets very serious when he's doing the dancing. He was there in a big coat, gloves and trainers thinking he was dancing on Broadway. He made me laugh, because he said 'I got on with all the gays in the Navy. They were mainly the catering Corp. Other people picked on them but I found I could always have a good sing song with them'. Black ex navy guy, straight as a die and singing with the gays. Hahaha.
I'm jealous of the gay male crowd. They seem to have so much fun.

I had to laugh at Colin's dance routine. He had an inane smile on his face as though he was Mr Entertainment and he honestly believed he was bringing a bit of class to proceedings. There seemed to be a discrepancy between what was going on in his head and what was actually happening. It reminded me of Les Dawson's piano routines where he gets it half right but hits the occasional wrong note,but smiles through it all because he feels he's a pro. Careering between brilliance and crapness within the space of a few minutes. It reminded me also of why I liked Morrissey from the start. Not a professional vocalist but veering between natural brilliance and just plain singing off key, like on Rusholme Ruffians where he sings 'my faith in love is still devout' I remember someone saying that even when Morrissey sang the wrong notes he made sure they were the right wrong notes he was hitting.

I'm jealous of the gay male crowd. They seem to have so much fun.
I don't know how they behave now or whether there is much of a gay scene anymore, LH, but you're right. When I used to be on the scene in the late 80s and the 90s it was silly, shallow but most of all it was fun. The pub I used to go in was in a pretty rough area but because there weren't many places to go if you were gay back then, you had a curious mix of effeminate gays and rough working class lads. The rough lads used to chunter about their local having been taken over by 'fairies' but they were harmless enough and I feel they may have even had a grudging respect in the end. I never felt threatened by them and they'd always be looking out for you if real trouble came into the pub. It was like family really. You can call your own family to high heaven but as soon as an outsider takes a pot, you stick together.

I got really embarrassed one time, some time ago - you’ll have noticed i have zero motivation to ever respond to you in the negative? I just got really embarrassed that I ever stooped to arguing with you about anything at all, because I genuinely feel sorry for you. I feel really bad for you, and it makes me feel marginally better if I think that maybe you’re getting something that you need here, or wherever, in whatever way you can get it.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom