Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I used to have the problem that things would get better and I'd expect them to stay that way. Then they would get worse again and I'd think that this is how it really is. The reality is that there are ups and downs and accepting that helps a lot. Good luck.

what a gross and inarticulate and incredibly common person meghan markle is. i wasnt exactly a supporter of the royal family before but she makes kate look like such a diamond.

what a gross and inarticulate and incredibly common person meghan markle is. i wasnt exactly a supporter of the royal family before but she makes kate look like such a diamond.
I wonder how much she was paid for that interview by Oprah.

I wonder how much she was paid for that interview by Oprah.
i bet harry's so ashamed of himself that he just cant do anything right like his brother. i bet he married meghan because he wanted to be taken away from the royal family which he never felt he belonged to due to his being a dumb shit f***up. now he can just languish in his dumb f***ery with his wife who is both a symptom of and a numbing agent for it.

god, i just hate them both so much!!!

when she implied she wanted to kill herself when she was 5 months pregnant and was like "i just thought it would be the best thing for everyone, right", the inflection she used was SOOOOOOOO cringey!! and like obviously she was trying to get attention. but even if she were sincerely sharing a deeply personal feeling like that with millions of people it just shows how selfish she is when she said " it would the best thing for everyone" (or whatever she said) because its like... hellooo!!!! werent you pregnant?!?!?!?! you really thought it would be the best thing for your unborn child, you selfish ugly c***?!?!?!?!? (and she DID look ugly AND plain as hell in that interview, especially in that spunk splattered dress. def NOT a beauty!!). and the other big cringe moment was when she compared herself to the little mermaid--that is, the DISNEY version wherein the little mermaid loses her voice. and you could tell that she thought the application of a disney movie to her grown up adult life was real "neat". ew, she is just soooo gross and cringey. i can see why they call her CRINGE!!!!!!

i wish people would stop comparing her to princess diana! she is NOTHING like princess diana!!!!

and god, harry is SOOOO ugly too. yuck!!! yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck. can those two just fall off the face of the earth already?!?

i bet harry's so ashamed of himself that he just cant do anything right like his brother. i bet he married meghan because he wanted to be taken away from the royal family which he never felt he belonged to due to his being a dumb shit f***up. now he can just languish in his dumb f***ery with his wife who is both a symptom of and a numbing agent for it.

god, i just hate them both so much!!!

when she implied she wanted to kill herself when she was 5 months pregnant and was like "i just thought it would be the best thing for everyone, right", the inflection she used was SOOOOOOOO cringey!! and like obviously she was trying to get attention. but even if she were sincerely sharing a deeply personal feeling like that with millions of people it just shows how selfish she is when she said " it would the best thing for everyone" (or whatever she said) because its like... hellooo!!!! werent you pregnant?!?!?!?! you really thought it would be the best thing for your unborn child, you selfish ugly c***?!?!?!?!? (and she DID look ugly AND plain as hell in that interview, especially in that spunk splattered dress. def NOT a beauty!!). and the other big cringe moment was when she compared herself to the little mermaid--that is, the DISNEY version wherein the little mermaid loses her voice. and you could tell that she thought the application of a disney movie to her grown up adult life was real "neat". ew, she is just soooo gross and cringey. i can see why they call her CRINGE!!!!!!

i wish people would stop comparing her to princess diana! she is NOTHING like princess diana!!!!

and god, harry is SOOOO ugly too. yuck!!! yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck. can those two just fall off the face of the earth already?!?
I haven't seen the interview, but the Daily Mail app was sending me notifications of things she said, and I just muted them, because if I want drama, I read about true crime, or dig up my own memories of trauma.

I guess I'm guilty of snobbery. I dismissed what she had to say because superficially, she's doing well.

Megan Markle is not on my priority list for my attention. My artwork is, and my ebook. It's not snobbery, though I am very dismissive about royal family concerns. I've got my own problems.

He was so gorgeous. Unattainable really. As Marr said, I loved him more than he loved me. I had a night of passion with him. We were both younger then. I do miss those days a little. He was so gorgeous back then. He was a little doll. He was beautiful. His beauty sometimes made me feel like crying. He's old and fat now. He was beautiful in his time though.
Your posts make me feel like crying.

He was the most beautiful person I'd ever encountered. When you see someone as lovely as that all thoughts of sex go out of the window. I was enraptured with him. As I say, he's older and fatter now. I still see him as my little shining belle. Where did all the time go? You're going to laugh at me but at the time he was the most beautiful human being I'd ever come across. Give me beauty and a smiling face over cock any day of the week. He had the best of both worlds because he was good looking and he was also in possession of a sizeable cock.

Are you horny for cock again, @Dale Wharfe ??? I am awake!

He was the most beautiful person I'd ever encountered. When you see someone as lovely as that all thoughts of sex go out of the window. I was enraptured with him. As I say, he's older and fatter now. I still see him as my little shining belle. Where did all the time go?7 You're going to laugh at me but at the time he was the most beautiful human being I'd ever come across. Give me beauty and a smiling face over cock any day of the week. He had the best of both worlds because he was good looking and he was also in possession of a sizeable cock.
Beautiful males, as opposed to sexy or good-looking or handsome males, are something else. They belong to another world.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom