Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I have the female version of Sperm Retention Syndrome but am way too tired and sick and achey to deal with it. But I want to. I have good intentions in my heart and vagina...well not my vagina it's under attack too. :p

Who would decide to live in a cave and then put a bunch of shitty, prefab, Home Depot windows in it? I mean if you're going to live in a cave, wouldn't you have an artist build wood-framed, hand blown glass windows that emulated nature and not aisle 14 of the most consumeristic national chain in existence?

0fcba5069d7d36b371d19c43844d1856fa021f8a.jpeg

As I was flying past Staples at 80mph I noticed "Iggy" in April. I wondered for several miles if it was Pop or Azalea. Probably Azalea since the sign was pink. Downtown LA is beautiful at night.

And Vicodin coughingless sleep starts...now.

othercheek.gif

:) It is healthy and vegetarian too.

It's not healthy. It's fried in oil. And since when is vegetarian an issue with you? Since you regrouped and remarketed your image to be pro fat people since yesterday?

It's not healthy. It's fried in oil. And since when is vegetarian an issue with you? Since you regrouped and remarketed your image to be pro fat people since yesterday?

Ahhh c'mon give her a break. Fried in say coconut oil it's fairly healthy compared to what most peeps eat in day, the condiments are pretty good for you as well. I don't think she was necessarily endorsing vegetarian rather than making a couple of bullet point summations. after all it IS vegetarian and it IS relatively healthy. On a side note, although I struggle to understand his reasons for spending time on a fan site of an artist he claims to loathe, Bummie will be delighted to note that his (and other's arguments) around vegetarian V. vegan has won me over. I just don't think in all good conscience I can go on consuming dairy anymore. I'm strictly a raw cheese man from now on :lbf:

Ahhh c'mon give her a break. Fried in say coconut oil it's fairly healthy compared to what most peeps eat in day, the condiments are pretty good for you as well. I don't think she was necessarily endorsing vegetarian rather than making a couple of bullet point summations. after all it IS vegetarian and it IS relatively healthy. On a side note, although I struggle to understand his reasons for spending time on a fan site of an artist he claims to loathe, Bummie will be delighted to note that his (and other's arguments) around vegetarian V. vegan has won me over. I just don't think in all good conscience I can go on consuming dairy anymore. I'm strictly a raw cheese man from now on :lbf:

Most peeps?

It is very healthy. Chickpeas, fresh herbs, a little cooking oil--not much (we need fat in our diet).

I eat meatless meals quite often.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice post. :)

It is very healthy. Chickpeas, fresh herbs, a little cooking oil--not much (we need fat in our diet).

I eat meatless meals quite often.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice post. :)

So you randomly deicide to share with us that you love fried CHICKPEAS?

In other news for those not in America, the NYPD turned their back on the mayor at a funeral of a cop because the mayor has offered support to the Ferguson protestors. Steve Marmel's take:

10858570_1054238651269874_8132842556605189206_n.png

So you randomly deicide to share with us that you love fried CHICKPEAS?

Was reading an article I linked to from Slate about a falafel restaurant in NY that is very popular. The pic accompanied it. So I posted what I was thinking about: falafel. Seems reasonable considering the amounts of irrelevant drivel you feel the need to share in this thread.

People on social media get increasingly annoying over Christmas. SO many selfies of 21-year-old couples who have been together not even six f***ing months with captions like "OMG he's my world couldn't live without u babe <3 xx". Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend, but I find the idea of living so much in eachother's pockets that he's my 'world' and the only thing I can gather up any energy to talk about frankly terrifying. I think that kind of inability to have any thoughts or conversations that aren't about someone you've known for a matter of months just seems deeply unhealthy.

A poll that will never be:

Is Everyday Like Sunday?

Yes
No
only when you're on your own
only when you're with someone else
only when I was younger, not now
other

People on social media get increasingly annoying over Christmas. SO many selfies of 21-year-old couples who have been together not even six f***ing months with captions like "OMG he's my world couldn't live without u babe <3 xx". Don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend, but I find the idea of living so much in eachother's pockets that he's my 'world' and the only thing I can gather up any energy to talk about frankly terrifying. I think that kind of inability to have any thoughts or conversations that aren't about someone you've known for a matter of months just seems deeply unhealthy.

Totally. Yes. I have teenage nieces on Instagram, and I do a lot of cringing and tongue-biting because of that shit.

I was was a cynical jerk when I was in high school (I know, go figure), and I hated that kind of thing pre-social media, too.

There are two types of people in the world. Those who would stand and record this, and those who would stop and help the dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom